IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!

The hit FakeTV series, NiCK:)C@M, from the early days of KlicKNet coming back to life, this time possibly on-screen. This is the creator of KlicKNet, FakeTV Box and Wkly Hit List with a very important announcement. I've come a long way from making this blog in 2014, I didn't have a clear vision of what my future would be like after graduating high school, but here I am 8 years later, a graduate from LaGuardia Community College looking to graduate from Brooklyn College as well. NickCam was a made-up teen sitcom I wrote between 2011, 2012 and 2013, it even came with two spin-offs: NickCam Shorts and Rhodey, NY. Don't believe me or are just visiting this blog now, scroll back to posts years ago and read everything about the NickCam saga, a saga that I imagined could live in the same universe as Nickelodeon's iCarly and Victorious.

Ten years later, it's 2022 and I am trying to make NickCam into a college student short film for my thesis project at Brooklyn College. Further details will be made at a later date about the project, including casting calls, auditions, crew hirings. But I just wanted to take the time to discuss what I've been up to when I'm not working on KlicKNet, FakeTV Box or Wkly Hit List, and writing these posts online always helps me explain and express things smoothly. I sense that this new project for college is going to take up a lot of  my time away from doing this site and other content on social media platforms. Like I say before, stay tuned for further details.

Thank You for listening, and Goodbye for now.

Kwame Alecander

Comments