Wkly Hit List, 4/24/2022

This has been the most lousy spring break I ever had, not only did I not go anywhere exciting like most people, I had to stay in NYC to make the most of the week. I can list all the bad things that's been happening to me lately, but I won't. The only fun thing about this break from school was how it started, I went to Sonic the Hedgehog 2 in theaters and shortly after that, it all went downhill. I'll be happy to go back top school to see my classmates and we have a big exam this week. It might be as bigger than what's on the 7-Day Round-Up coming up right now.

7-Day Round-Up

Sunday

BTS announces Next Album after wrapping up “Permission to Dance On Stage”  in Las Vegas

KlicK

Monday

Marvel Studios launches the official teaser of its Summer blockbuster Thor: Love and Thunder in theaters July 8th

KlicK

Tuesday

White House intends to appeal a court ruling that overturns travel mask mandate on planes and public transportation

KlicK

Wednesday

Rapper A$AP Rocky gets arrested in connection with a November 2021 shooting in Hollywood

KlicK

Thursday

CNN+ Streaming Service will shut down weeks after its start due to a decision made by Warner Bros. Discovery

KlicK

Friday

National Football League plans to have Christmas Day Tripleheader for it 2022 Schedule

KlicK

Saturday

Orrin Hatch, longest-serving Republican U.S. senator from Utah, dies at the age of 88

KlicK

Everyone's been excited since the official teaser of Marvel Studios' Thor: Love & Thunder was released last Monday. Come to think of it - aside from Sonic 2 - the teaser was the only other good thing that happened to me during break because I put together a brand new episode of FakeTV Box based around it and it will be released on YouTube tomorrow. Since we're talking about all things Marvel, let's get into Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness coming in two weeks time. Our Inside Scoop features a behind the scenes look at the the next Marvel Studios film as Producer Kevin Feige, Director Sam Raimi and a few cast members explain the mind-bending vision to creating the sequel to the first Doctor Strange.

Marvel Studios' Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness 
| A Mind-Bending Vision Featurette

Here's something I've never done before, as part of the Sneak Peek of the Week, we're going to show an unedited clip for an upcoming episode of FakeTV Box which will be completed this week and upload Monday, May 2nd on YouTube. I can't give away too much about this episode that's currently in production, but then again this clip is giving me no other choice. It would have to be a part of the new episode where I just finished talking about one thing and now I'm moving on to something else, but within the same topic which is going to be on COVID. You don't know what I just said before this clip was recorded and you don't know what I'm gonna say afterwards.

FakeTV Box Sneak Peek

CELEBRITY of the WEEK
Ethan Peck
Born: March 2, 1986
Starred in Star Trek: Discovery
Set to star in Star Trek: Strange New Worlds

That's your Celebrity of the Week, and this has been the Wkly Hit List.

Comments