This Week's Updates, 7/12/2020

This Week's UPDATES

Let me start off by making my BIG Announcement: I'm finally going to start my own YouTube channel later this year. The COVID-19 pandemic has forced me off campus at LaGuardia Community College, but it has allowed me to really well in some of my classes this past Spring and currently this Summer. My grades are still up and I've been a lot more creative with my assignments than ever before, thanks to my mom's iPad and the iMac desktop I got last month, I've made a ton of videos and learned a lot more about how to make a film. I've seen a lot of channels on YouTube doing all kinds of original content and I think that this year is right time to upload my own. This YouTube Channel I started back in 2016 never really got off the ground as I didn't really for it as much, I just uploaded a video recording I did showing my customized version of Kevin Owens on WWE 2K15 so people could see it, but with very low views. Then a year after, I uploaded another video recording taken from my old computer which showed my design for a Nickelodeon-themed roller coaster using Roller Coaster Tycoon 2. I haven't started uploaded new videos until when I was informed that the video i make in Postproduction class have to be put one youtube, right now those videos are unlisted and I intended to show them publicly when the time is right. Basically, I will be doing when I've been doing on this blog for the past six years, giving my take on current events, politics, sports, movies, TV shows, music and pop culture. I learned how to do studio pieces in my Video Production class and that will help me to discuss what's on my mind each week. I don't know when I'll start doing weekly topics on YouTube, maybe early 2021, and until then I will upload the videos that I made this year. I received word from the CUNY Chancellor that the process of getting campus reopening this fall will begin in a couple of weeks, so hope for the best, and as for today's 7-Day Round-Up, the Sunday section is bit of a blemish but then it continues with some good news all the way to the end.

7-Day Round-Up

Sunday

Broadway actor Nick Cordero passes away at age 41 due to complications of COVID-19.

KlicK

Monday

QB Colin Kaepernick signs a first-look partnership deal with the Walt Disney Company.

KlicK

Tuesday

Vaccine company Novavax receives a $1.6 billion contract from Operation Warp Speed.

KlicK

Wednesday

Actress Javicia Leslie is casted as the New Lead of The CW Series Batwoman.

KlicK

Thursday

Joe Biden discussed plan to revive the US economy from virus recession during a speech.

KlicK

Friday

UFC partners with Venum as new exclusive outfitting partner beginning in 2021.

KlicK

Saturday

Walt Disney World reopens despite the record cases of COVID-19 in Florida.

KlicK
















Before we move on, it just dawn on mean if whether or not I'm going to continue writing on this post. If you remember, I created the segment known as #fakeTV where I wrote fake TV Shows from Word documents and then posted them on blogger. The shows and specials I did were seen by many viewers and were given zero comments, as I have been hoping for years that someone would give a great comment or praise me for the all the hard work I put into this. Anyway, the new YouTube channel would likely be called "KlicKNet #fakeTV" which I could recap everything I reported in my videos after they're uploaded. Our Main Story this week concerns the reopening of Walt Disney World in Florida, Disney Springs has lot since been reopened and the ESPN World Wide of Sports Complex is being to hosts the concluding season of the MLS and NBA. Just yesterday, the Magic Kingdom and Animal Kingdom were the first U.S. Disney parks to reopen their gates to the public but under strict COVID-19 rules, and later this week Disney's Hollywood Studios and Epcot will follow. The most interesting part about this is the fact that the state of Florida last Friday has seen the biggest single-day increase in COVID-19 related hospitalizations - with NBC news reporting 11,433 new COVID-19 cases and 435 more hospitalizations in Florida. Disneyland in California was planning to reopening on July 17, which is also the day the park first opened in 1955, but the state of California has seen a rises in COVID-19 itself. So it hard to know when the California Disney parks will reopen as their health and safety measures and guidelines need to be approved before they can allow guests in, let's hear what park fans have to say about the impact the coronavirus has had on the Disney parks in the United States in a serious edition of the Web Choice playlist.

The ReOpening Day of Magic Kingdom - My Experience 
at Nearly Empty Walt Disney World Theme Park

Disney World Reopens! Magic Kingdom: What To Expect

DISNEY WORLD REOPENING | MAGIC KINGDOM RECAP

Disney's Animal Kingdom is Reopened | Everything You Need to Know

Disney's Animal Kingdom Has Reopened | 
Super Low Crowds | Everything Was a Walk On!

Back Together! The Grand Reopening Of Disney’s Animal Kingdom

Downtown Disney is Finally Open at the Disneyland Resort!

🔴LIVE: Downtown Disney Reopening Day!! | 
Disneyland Resort Reopening 4 Months Later!

Downtown Disney REOPENS! Opening 
Day Craziness & New Disneyland Merch

CELEBRITY of the WEEK
Jorma Taccone 
Born: March 19, 1977
one-third of the sketch comedy troupe The Lonely Island
Set to star in An American Pickle

That's your Celebrity of the Week, let's all hope for the best.

Comments