This Week's Updates, 3/3/2019

This Week's UPDATES

Well it has been a week of new experiences for me, last Friday was my first day of classes at LaGaurdia Community College. But, we will be getting into all of that a bit later, because right now I want ti take every one through the new "7-Day Postcast" one more time before you can actually view it. I have decide to change my mind about keeping Top Ten List because I know that I realize it really is the same thing as the Postcast, and with this new segment you can not only read the headline of each story from each day but now you are able to view the website as to you where each story came from and read more on the details about them as well. So without any further ado, I like to present the first ever Seven Day Postcast on the All-New #KlicKNet Weekly.


7-Day Postcast
Monday
WWE used Ric Flair’s birthday party to tease a Batista vs. Triple H match
Tuesday
Jenna Bush Hager joining Hoda Kotb as co-host of The Today’s show 4th hour
Wednesday
Michael Cohen Accuses Trump of Expansive Pattern of Lies and Criminality
Thursday
New trailer for Dark Phoenix shows the X-Men struggling to cope with Jean Grey
Friday
Disney Parks Blog released brand new details about Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge
Saturday
Phillies introduce Bryce Harper at Press Conference after signing a 13-Year Deal
Sunday
The United States announces end to large-scale military drills with South Korea

Our Main Story this week is about my first official day at LaGaurdia Community College. It was last Friday when I work to a very snow day outside as I got dressed, ate breakfast and took the the Q6 Bus to E Train station on Sutphin Boulevard and Archer Avenue all the way to Queens Plaza station. After having to take a really steep bridge to the College, I finally made it and to my first class on time without any problems, though once I got there I had a look around at some of rooms such as the two cafeterias in two buildings that are connected to one another, of course there are only four campus buildings at LaGaurdia and there are no campus bedrooms, in other words "Dormitories" at any of them. Before I went to class, I went to the see one of the two cafeterias and found that absolutely nothing is free in College, not even the food, but luckily I had brought something at home the night before to eat. So once I went to class it was something I had been dreading for weeks and for months as I knew right from the start that college isn't easy, I have English classes on Friday. Monday and Wednesday, Math classes on Tuesdays and Thursdays, and a third set of classes called the "First Year Seminar for Liberal Arts" on Monday, Wednesday and Thursday. The scheduling has been my biggest concern which is why I chose to do this blog on Sundays only, and I will not be able to do the things I have done at home since graduating High School in 2014, but now seemed like the right time for me to go to college and I will keep everyone updated on the work is going at LaGaurdia. I was only took one picture from college last Friday and it's my Student ID which shows that I am officially a College Student, but those who do not know much about this school, here are clips from its YouTube channel about they do at LaGaurdia.
I (Finally) wen to College!

Welcome to LaGuardia

Daring to do More: Patrick Warren

Student Success

America Vs Media: College

CELEBRITY of the WEEK
Aidy Bryant
Born: May 7, 1987
Best known for starring in SNL
Set to start in Shrill on Hulu

That's your Celebrity of the Week, Thank you so much for being apart of this, See you next week for more.

Comments