#KlicKNet's Last Friday, 2/22/2019

#KlicKNet's Last Friday


There's nothing really major to report in Sports today, for I think that we all deserve a break, so I will cut to the chase and allow the viewers to dive straight into the Max Sports results from last night's games and what's ahead for this weekend.
 
NBA
Last Night
Cavaliers 111, Suns 98
76ers 106, Heat 102
Trail Blazers 113, Nets 99
Bucks 98, Celtics 97
Warriors 125, Kings 123
Lakers 111, Rockets 106
Tonight
Wizards vs Hornets at 7PM
Pelicans vs Pacers at 7PM
Bulls vs Magic at 7PM
Spurs vs Raptors at 7PM on ESPN
Pistons vs Hawks at 7:30PM
Timberwolves vs Knicks at 7:30PM
Clippers vs Grizzlies at 8PM
Nuggets vs Mavericks at 8:30PM
Jazz vs Thunder at 9:30PM on ESPN
Tomorrow
Trail Blazers vs 76ers at 1PM
Suns vs Hawks at 7PM
Nets vs Hornets at 7PM
Grizzlies vs Cavaliers at 7PM
Pacers vs Wizards at 7PM
Lakers vs Pelicans at 7PM
Pistons vs Heat at 7:30PM
Kings vs Thunder at 8PM
Timberwolves vs Bucks at 8:30PM
Rockets vs Warriors at 8:30PM on ABC
Mavericks vs Jazz at 10PM
Sunday
Magic vs Raptors at 3:30PM
Clippers vs Nuggets at 5PM on NBATV
Spurs vs Knicks at 7:30PM on NBATV

NHL
Last Night
Captials 3, Maple Leafs 2
Hurricanes 4, Panthers 3
Devils 4, Senators 0
Wild 4, Rangers 1
Sharks 4, Penguins 0
Canadiens 5, Flyers 1
Lightning 2, Sabres 1 in a Shootout
Predators 2, Kings 1
Stars 5, Blues 2
Oilers 4, Islanders 3 in Overtime
Coyotes 3, Canucks 2 in Overtime
Tonight
Blue Jackets vs Senators at 7PM
Wild vs Red Wings at 7:30PM
Avalanche vs Blackhawks at 7:30PM on ESPN+
Ducks vs Flames at 9PM
Jets vs Golden Knights at 10PM on ESPN+
Tomorrow
Capitals vs Sabres at 1PM
Devils vs Rangers at 1PM on ESPN+
Bruins vs Blues at 4PM
Kings vs Panthers at 5PM
Sharks vs Blue Jackets at 5PM
Hurricanes vs Stars at 5PM
Avalanche vs Predators at 5:30PM
Canadiens vs Maple Leafs at 7PM on ESPN+
Penguins vs Flyers at 8PM on NBC
Ducks vs Oilers at 10PM
Islanders vs Canucks at 10PM

WWE
WWE Fastlane match card
- The Usos vs The Miz and Shane McMahon for the WWE SmackDown Tag Team Championship
- Daniel Bryan vs Kofi Kingston for the WWE Championship

So here we are at the finish line to what has been four and a half years of great success on this blog which I started after I graduated high school. But now that I'm attending college next Friday, this in my estimation could be the Last Friday ever on the blog, #KlicKNet will be only be on Sundays while head to LaGaurdia Mondays through Fridays, I hope that the new weekly format can help bring my viewers what they want to hear in such a limited time doing so. Since this is the last daily post, I would like to take this time to announce that the Top Ten of the Week will be moving on to my Facebook page so that I can work mostly on the 7-Day Postcast, I'm trying to make these two segments separate from one another, but in the meantime, see what ten topics made the cut for this week.
#10: The NBA is proposing to the player's union a new change in draft age from 19 to 18. 

#09: Gwyneth Paltrow revealed that Avengers: Endgame will be her last MCU appearance.

#08: Walt Disney World's Epcot will replace its Wonders of Life with a new Play Pavilion. 

#07: Doug Bowser will be new President of Nintendo America after Reggie Fils-Aime retires.

#06: Samsung has announced its all new fold-able phone known as the "Galaxy Fold."

#05: 91st Academy Awards will take place LIVE this Sunday night without a host on ABC. 

#04: Universal Orlando given a new name and opening date for its new Harry Potter ride.

#03: Netflix has canceled its last Marvel series this week: The Punisher and Jessica Jones. 

#02: Micheal Cohen intends to testify before a United States House panel on February 27th.

#01: Bernie Sanders officially announced Tuesday his plans to run for President in 2020.

This is going to a heart-warming edition of #JustSoYouKnow, last Tuesday I celebrated my 23rd Birthday and it will be something will always remember as long I live. The night before my sister took to me to the city to get a birthday haircut which I am very fond of for the past few days, then on Tuesday we upstate in New York in which we drove past Manhattan, Harlem, The Bronx, Yankee Stadium and the former Tappan Zee Bridge. Our destination was the Palisades Center Mall in West Nyack, New York, where we had a trio of sight seeing, we went to Old Navy to but me a new hoodie, then it was off to The Cheesecake Factory for a Birthday Lunch like no other, I had three different appetizers and a Friend Shrimp Platter. After the restaurant offered me a Birthday Cheesecake, my sister took to the Autobahn Indoor Speedway where I was an absolute speed demon for 10 laps around the track until I crashed into a wall and broke the entire go-kart. All and all, it was a great experience for me and when I got home later on in the night, my family and I cut my Oreo-flavored birthday cake from Martha's Bakery. So see these moments for yourself, I took a bunch of pictures with my road as a way to document what my new life as 23-year-old is going to be like. My Job Coach sessions over and now I'm heading into college hoping to amplify my education and to get the dream job that I always wanted, and while it may takes years in order to get at least I'll have a new place that makes me feel welcome to other people and brings me back to a time where I was at my best strength 
From start to finish, it was an Epic birthday, something that I'll never forget.

CELEBRITY of the DAY
Kenan Tompson
Born: May 10, 1978
Very well known for starring in Kenan & Kel and SNL
Set to executive produce the revival of Nickelodeon's All That

That's your Celebrity of the Day, and this has been the
End of an Era for #KlicKNet. See you on March 3rd for a fresh start.

Comments