#fakeTV: The Last Post of 2018

#fakeTV FRiDAY 
The Last Post Of 2018

The moment is here at last, we have reached the finish line to what has been a year of unexpected wonders and shockers. #KlicKNet has covered it all this year in 2018, and with 2019 fast approaching, I think it is now time for viewers, who have been reading this blog all year and from the very beginning it started four years ago, exactly what's in stored for #KlicKNet in 2019. So we're skipping the usual Max Sports rundown, and I'm going to give out a different kind of rundown to explain my future moving forward. Ever since I graduated High School in 2014, I have attended three different special day programs between 2015 and 2017, although none of helped me with what I wanted to do later in my life, so earlier this year, my mom hooked me up with a Job Coach in order to get me employed to a good job, but the truth is that if I'm ever going to get my going to get my dream job, then I need to be more educated with the subject of my choice. So beginning in August, my mom and i have been trying to have me apply of college, first we went to York College in Queens, but in order to get applied to a four-year college, I would have to get the things I needed by attending a two-year college first. Luckily, there two community colleges in Queens, and one of them is close enough from my house, that would be LaGaurdia Community College. The process has been coming along somewhat good, my mom and job coach have helped with most of the registering and getting the right documents that I had in high school to make sure that everything is done right, we still have signed my up for any classes yet, though I know which major I what to study in which is Film and Television. One important detail to all of this is financial aid, this is to help with the tuition fee for attending LaGaurdia, two weeks ago I went to the school for the very first time to do a series of assessment tests, I've done two for reading and math, but there are three different tests and the third one is for writing which I will probably do as early as next month. Now I was unable to get into the Fall 2018 semester of LaGaurdia, but things are looking good for me with the Spring 2019 semester on its way in March, so this all means that I will be spending lesser time on #KlicKNet to report what's happening in the world, but I'm planning on doing a weekly format so I can still keep my obligation with this blog, and it will likely take place on Sundays starting in March. I will continue to write five days a week for the first two months of the new year, but once I have been accepted into college everything will change for me in heart beat, and I will have to spend more time away from my daily routines here at home, but to all of my viewers thanks for listening and wish me luck in returning to school and I look to start a career that I have wanted for a long time.

NFL
Week 16 Schedule
Tomorrow
Washington Redskins vs Tennessee Titans at 4:30PM on NFLN
Baltimore Ravens vs Los Angeles Chargers at 8PM on NFLN
Sunday
Cincinnati Bengals vs Cleveland Browns at 1PM on CBS
Tampa Bay Buccaneers vs Dallas Cowboys at 1PM on FOX
Minnesota Vikings vs Detroit Lions at 1PM on FOX
New York Giants vs Indianapolis Colts at 1PM on CBS
Jacksonville Jaguars vs Miami Dolphins at 1PM on CBS
Buffalo Bills vs New England Patriots at 1PM on CBS
Green Bay Packers vs New York Jets at 1PM on FOX
Houston Texans vs Philadelphia Eagles at 1PM on CBS
Atlanta Falcons vs Carolina Panthers at 1PM on FOX
Los Angeles Rams vs Arizona Cardinals at 4:05PM on FOX
Chicago Bears vs San Francisco 49ers at 4:05PM on FOX
Pittsburgh Steelers vs New Orleans Saints at 4:25PM on CBS
Kansas City Chiefs vs Seattle Seahawks at 8:20PM on NBC
Monday
Denver Broncos vs Oakland Raiders at 8:15PM on ESPN

NFL Playoff Picture
AFC Division Leaders
1. Chiefs .786 PCT, 11-3 , 1st Seed, Clinched Playoff Berth
2. Texans .714 PCT, 10-4, 2nd Seed
3. Patriots .643 PCT, 9-5, 3rd Seed
4. Steelers .607 PCT, 8-5-1, 4th Seed
AFC Wild Card
1. Chargers .786 PCT, 11-3, 5th Seed, Clinched Playoff Berth
2. Ravens .571 PCT, 8-6, 6th Seed
NFC Division Leaders
1. Saints .847 PCT, 12-2, 1st Seed, Clinched Division
2. Rams .786 PCT, 11-3, 2nd Seed, Clinched Division
3. Bears .714 PCT, 10-4, 3rd Seed, Clinched Division
4. Cowboys .571 PCT, 8-6, 4th Seed
NFC Wild Card
1. Seahawks .571 PCT, 8-6, 5th Seed
2. Vikings .536 PCT, 7-6-1, 6th Seed

NBA
Last Wednesday
Hornets 110, Cavaliers 99
Spurs 129, Magic 90
76ers 131, Knicks 109
Suns 111, Celtics 103
Raptors 99, Pacers 96
Nets 96, Bulls 93
Rockets 136, Wizards 118
Bucks 123, Pelicans 115
Pistons 129, Timberwolves 123 in Overtime
Jazz 108, Warriors 103
Trail Blazers 99, Grizzlies 92
Thunder 132, Kings 113
Last Night
Heat 101, Rockets 99
Clippers 125, Mavericks 121
Tonight
Pistons vs Hornets at 7PM
Cavaliers vs Raptors at 7PM
Pacers vs Nets at 7:30PM
Hawks vs Knicks at 7:30PM
Bucks vs Celtics at 8PM on ESPN
Magic vs Bulls at 8PM
Timberwolves vs Spurs at 8:30PM
Jazz vs Trail Blazers at 10PM
Grizzlies vs Kings at 10PM
Pelicans vs Lakers at 10:30PM on ESPN
Tomorrow
Nuggets vs Clippers at 5PM
Suns vs Wizards at 7PM
Raptors vs 76ers at 7:30PM on NBATV
Bucks vs Heat at 8PM
Spurs vs Rockets at 8PM
Mavericks vs Warriors at 8:30PM
Thunder vs Jazz at 9PM

NHL
Last Wednesday
Penguins 2, Captials 1
Avalanche 2, Canadiens 1
Last Night
Bruins 3, Ducks 1
Maple Leafs 6, Panthers 1
Flyers 2, Predators 1
Penguins 2, Wild 1
Red Wings 4, Hurricanes 1
Blue Jackets 2, Devils 1
Blackhawks 5, Stars 2 
Lightning 5, Flames 4 in Overtime
Canadiens 2, Coyotes 1
Canucks 5, Blues 1
Golden Knights 4, Islanders 2
Jets 5, Sharks 3
Tonight
Senators vs Devils at 7PM
Sabres vs Capitals at 7PM on NBCSN
Blackhawks vs Avalanche at 9:30PM on ESPN+
Tomorrow
Predators vs Bruins at 1PM
Blue Jackets vs Flyers at 1PM on ESPN+
Panthers vs Red Wings at 2PM
Blues vs Flames at 4PM
Canadiens vs Golden Knights at 4PM
Kings vs Sharks at 4PM on NBCSN
Ducks vs Sabres at 7PM
Rangers vs Maple Leafs at 7PM on NHLN
Capitals vs Senators at 7PM
Penguins vs Hurricanes at 7PM
Avalanche vs Coyotes at 7PM
Stars vs Wild at 8PM
Lightning vs Oilers at 10PM on ESPN+
Jets vs Canucks at 10PM

WWE
NXT UK results
Part 1:
- Jordan Devlin defeated “Wild Boar” Mike Hitchman
- Fabian Aichner defeated Eddie Ryan
- Moustache Mountain defeated Saxon Huxley & Tyson T-Bone
- Rhea Ripley defeated Isla Dawn to retain the NXT UK Women’s Championship
Part 2:
- Toni Storm defeated Charlie Morgan
- Zack Gibson & James Drake defeated Mark Andrews & Flash Morgan Webster
- Nina Samuels defeated Killer Kelly
- Joe Coffey defeated Travis Banks
205 Live results
- Hideo Itami defeated Noam Dar
- Lio Rush defeated Local competitor
- Akira Tozawa & The Brian Kendrick defeated Drew Gulak & Gentleman Jack Gallagher in a Street Fight
NXT results
- Io Shirai & Dakota Kai defeated Marina Shafir & Jessamyn Duke
- Dominik Dijakovic defeated Aaron Mackey
- Heavy Machinery defeated Blake Howell & Danny D’Accardo
- Johnny Gargano defeated Aleister Black in a Steel Cage Match

2018 will always be a year full of one of the biggest news stories that this entire world has ever seen in history. We have some of the most craziest stories, the most funniest, the most heartbreaking, and one of the most unpredictable stories ever. For me, the biggest stories in my life would have to be how my whole year went, first it was the Cold Tundra that took place in my house in January which ending in a massive floor in my basement, there was binge-watching the entire series of the original Charmed, the reboot has been so-so on TV this year. i remember watching the NFL Playoffs earlier this which included the Stefon Diggs' touchdown miracle in Minnesota and the Eagles winning the Super Bowl for the first time, the celebrate in Philadelphia that took place afterwards was literally a riot. I saw some great movies in theaters this year from Black Panther to Avengers: Infinity War, and who could forget, Deadpool 2, Incredibles 2, Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom, Ant-Man and The Wasp, Venom and The Grinch, next weekend I'm probably going out to see Aquaman. I remember going to Pennsylvania for three days to visit the Crayola Experience and Dorney Park. But the most important moment for me of all this year was being singed up for employment with a Job Coach to teach how to work in a public place and how to get a job/career in the future, and I specially remember writing about tons of neat stories on this blog all year round. So with that in mind, out last Top Ten List of the year on #KlicKNet features the news stories that "Associated Press" have picked on their top list, and I fought it would be alright to share them on this Last Post of 2018.

#10: Saudi authorities issued a ton of denials that columnist Jamal Khashoggi was killed.

#09: A high rate of natural disasters in the world intensified the focus on climate change.

#08: The most populous state of California had endured an epic year for deadly wildfires.

#07: Brett Kavanaugh faced explosive Senate hearings on an alleged sexual harassment.

#06: Events along the US-Mexico border caused drama and controversy around Trump.

#05: Dems flipped 40 seats in the US House to seize control in the 2018 Midterm Elections.

#04: Marine combat veteran killed twelve people in a California country music bar shooting.

#03: The #MeToo movement would maintain its momentum throughout the year of 2018.

#02: Robert Mueller's team investigated whether Trump's campaign colluded with Russia.

#01: A semi-automatic rifle gunman killed 17 peopled at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High.


The best way to end 2018 is with a Christmas Classic. Home Alone, the only movie that teaches crooks why they should never rob a person's house during the Christmas season. This week, the actor who in the 90s' Holiday Comedy, Macaulay Culkin appeared in an hilarious commercial promoting the new "Google Assistant." They actually set him up in the same house of Kevin McCallister, in which he was "home alone" and still enjoying being the Man of the House, and with a little help from "Google Assistant," it's safe to say that the Boy King of Traps has not missed step all these years. The first time I saw it, I fought it was really really funny and gives '90s Kids a reminder of their childhood, but the message was to show how handy "Google Assistant" is and why more people are relying more on Google products for their everyday lives. Without any further ado, this is the very last Web Choice playlist of 2018, with Kevin and his "Google Assistant," plus the making of this amazing commercial, and reaction videos from people who saw it themselves.

Home Alone Again with the Google Assistant

The Making of Home Alone Again with the Google Assistant

Gors "Home Alone Again with the Google Assistant" 
REACTION (Culkin is Back as Kevin!)

Home Alone Again with the Google Assistant Reaction

Home Alone Again with the Google Assistant - Reaction

Ed Garcia Reacts! - Home Alone Again 
With The Google Assistant Reaction

CELEBRITY of the DAY
Lucas Hedges
Born: December 12, 1996
2017 Oscar Nominee for Best Supporting Actor
Nominated for a Golden Globe for Best Actor – Motion Picture Drama

That's Celebrity of the Day, Thank You for an Incredible 2018!
Merry Christmas to All and A Happy New Year!

Comments