#KlicKNet is Off for the Week

In the light of every news that broke out last week and this current weekend, there always comes a time where I need a break from writing four or five posts a week. This is now one of those times, #KlicKNet will be off for the new week, but I may return on Friday for a #fakeTV post and a Top Ten list. However, there's another way to give the readers and the viewers of #KlicKNet daily updates this week, I'll be using Facebook to post news articles, sports updates and more stuff, but instead of doing it all at once, I will post them one at a time you'll have to look at them very carefully. The reason I am doing this is because I felt a little depress over the past few days and I have a lot of other things that must be done and cannot be put off so long, so I am hoping that a week off will make me feel better and when I come back the week after, #KlicKNet will be back to its old self. Of course, I am have to do this again next month because my sister told yesterday that she's planning for the two of us and a couple of other friends to go on a three-day trip to Dorney Park in Pennsylvania. I had told my sister that I would really like to Kings Dominion in Virginia mainly because it has better rides than Dorney Park, but clearly it would have seemed impossible to get there since it take five or six hours to get to Virginia compare to the 3 or 4 hours to get to Pennsylvania. Anyway, it's doesn't matter where we go this summer, as long as it feels like a vacation, and one that is out of state, my sister says that the trip would go from Monday, July 16th through Wednesday July 18th. Now this raises from red flags since the trip is right in between WWE's July pay-per-view Extreme Rules on Sunday, July 15th and the start of the 2018 San Diego Comic-Con on Thursday July 19th, still I need to enjoy myself this summer anyway possible. So that's all I have to say today, and I hope to see you either this Friday or next Sunday, and remember you can catch the daily updates on Facebook this week as it may as well be a busy one.

Comments