#fakeTV: Top Ten, 3/30/2018

#fakeTV: Top Ten


Happy Good Friday everyone, well it has been one tough week again and we are all left wondering what is to become of next week and the week after and so on and so forth. Monday started off great, we learned that Captain Marvel is currently in production by Marvel Studios and will feature the return of Agent Coulson to the big screen. That's right, the character currently played by Clark Gregg on Marvel's Agents of SHIELD will be making a return to the MCU Films for the first time since The Avengers in 2012, and seeing how the movie will take place in the 90s makes perfect sense, and there's a 100% chance that we might see Coulson and Nick Fury in their younger years in this movie as that famous post credit scene from the first Iron Man is starting to make sense. That was when Nick Fury asked Tony Stark: "Think you're the only superhero in the world? You've become part of a bigger universe. You just don't know it yet." Nick Fury wasn't kidding and Iron Man was not the first superhero that he had crossed paths with, as it turns out or will turn out that it was really whatever Captain Marvel's influence had before the first Iron Man film hat got the Avenger Initiative going in 2012. Now to start off this Good Friday post, I have another special edition of #TwitterTrend lined up for the readers of #KlicKNet, and we are going to talk about what Marvel fans are speculating about the synopsis of Captain Marvel. At San Diego Comic Con last year, Marvel Studios will tackle on the Kree-Skrull War storyline from the comics and fans (including myself) were very excited about that. Captain Marvel's debut solo film will introduce the Marvel audience to the epic conflict between these two alien races and we'll get to see a different side of the universe that we normally don't see as much as we want in other Marvel films, so what do fans have to say about? Let's find out!
Luka Nieto @LukaNieto
We pretty much already knew, but ... Kree/Skrull war confirmed!
Aaron @aaronfraggle
Kree-Skrull War?? Kevin Feige’s a madman y’all

véronique emma houxbois @EmmaHouxbois
i’ve been telling y’all since winter soldier that captain marvel will be the kree-skrull war and here we are

Bryan Young @swankmotron
In all honesty, though, I really think it would be a smart move for a Skrull to be revealed in Infinity War, and give us a reason to go back in time with Captain Marvel to show us those seeds being planted. It would be so much fun and force us to reevaluate EVERY MCU movie

eric the bicon™ @MrBolty
Setting the Kree/Skrull war during the 90’s is brilliant because now we can have Secret Invasion in modern day

Yes, my name is Courtney. @40ozNmyLap
so the Captain Marvel synopsis confirms the kree/skrull war but im still thinkin Carol is gonna get swept into it on some Independence Day shit which is gonna lead to her getting her powers

love, e o i n @AUTOAMERlCAN
Prediction: Captain Marvel will ret-con GotG’s Ronan the Accuser as the first of many Skrull imposters, leading to a Secret Invasion-style story arc that is explored throughout Phase 4.
love, e o i n @AUTOAMERlCAN
Think about it. Huge power players, throughout the galaxy, replaced by a hostile alien race. All put in place for a takeover they’ve been planning for centuries.

Joi @jumpedforjoi
Having Ronan The Accuser and Koreth come back for Captain Marvel tells me the cosmic side of the MCU is going to be tied even tighter together. And I’m very excited.
Nerdist @nerdist
Is #CaptainMarvel setting the stage for @Marvel's cosmic Phase 4? Find out on #NerdistNews

There's something that has been bugging all week, and as some of you that when you feel that if you don't tell someone about it, it's just gonna get worse. While I was watching WWE Raw last Monday night, I saw a piece of news on Deadline.com that really shook the ground around me, but more important, it broke my heart in a very deep way. Apparently, Nickelodeon decide to parts ways with long time TV Series producer of the network Dan Schneider, this had me a at "What?" I  couldn't understand why Nickelodeon would suddenly end what has been a long relationship with one of its most prolific series creators and a great inspiration for me to follow a career in TV & Film. I can tell you what show that Dan Schneider had help create and which Nickelodeon stars he helped in his 20+ year career, all of which reach would grow up to become powerhouse performers in the Television Industry and other places, but I don't need to tell you who they are or what they have accomplished in their time work with what was to me and to every other fan, a great man and a talented showrunner for young kids everywhere. Dan Schneider was one of the few things that inspired to write and create my own #fakeTV shows using only Microsoft Word, back then I did not have a blog, but when I got this one up and running, I knew I had the chance to share on the internet what I had learned from Mr. Schneider and some of you can look back at earlier post on #KlicKNet and you;ll the find the show I made. NickCam, by the way, is heading into its Tenth Anniversary, even though I made it back 2011-2012, to me the story of it started in 2008, so Marvel Studios isn't the only getting a Tenth Anniversary this year, I will come up with something to celebrate the anniversary of NickCam, and also Rhodey, NY which I started back in 2013. The decision to end its relationship with Schneider comes as Nickelodeon has chosen to cancel  Game Shakers after three seasons, but the network will still bring viewers a fifth and final season of Schneider’s remaining live-action Nick series, Henry Danger, so when that happens it will be probably 25 Years since Schneider started working for Nick as one of the brains behind All That in 1994.

The reason Schieder is leaving said to have happened because of complaints of abusive behavior against Schneider filed by members of his staff, issues with bloated budgets and long production days on Schneider’s shows, and well documented temper issues from Schieder for years. All of this seemed deveasteing for me, for having to deal with my personal and family at home, I could probably understand what those people who complained about Mr. Schneider were talking about. It is a shame that the suspicion over the treatment of some of the younger stars of his shows is being ousted at a time like this, with male actors being ousted from Hollywood for many inappropriate treatment to women, and I wonder just how this will affect Nickelodeon in the future. good or bad. Either way, I thank Dan Schneider for being a great inspiration to me, and making the best shows on one of my favorite TV Networks of all times, and even at the age of 22, I still do. To honor Scheider's Legacy, here's a Top Ten list of the shows he has made over the years on Nick.

#10: Zoey 101, a show that had that feeling it was more of a drama than comedy.

#09: The Amanda Show, the inspiration for a current show that I'm doing right now.

#08: Sam & Cat, a show that lasted for a year but stole my heart very very quickly. 

#07: Game Shakers, love to play games and love to watch smart kids make them.

#06: Drake & Josh, best duo of the mid-2000s and always found a way to succeed.

#05: Victorious, this show inspired to try and apply for a school of performing arts.

#04: Henry Danger, a superhero sidekick and that I adure even at an older age.

#03: Kenan & Kel, best comedy duo of the 90s and in the Industry in my book. 

#02: iCarly, this show inspired me to create NickCam, but with a black twist.

#01: All That, this show is what made me love to do sketch comedy very much.

CELEBRITY of the DAY
Olivia Cooke
Born: December 27, 1993
Starred in the A&E series Bates Motel 
Now stars in Ready Player One

That's your Celebrity of the Day, Easter's COMING!
But here's another new spot for Avengers: Infinity War


Marvel Studios' Avengers: Infinity War - Gone TV Spot

Comments