#fakeTV Friday, 12/8/2017

#fakeTV FRiDAY

I'm going to make this short and get right into the second part of hour "What If" series, lase week we spoke about what would happen if Nickelodeon were to take over Marvel Super Hero Island at Universal Orlando's Islands of Adventure. I said it could honor the old Nickelodeon Studios area from Universal Studios Florida and feature rides, shops and restaurants based popular Nickelodeon franchises and have a Nickelodeon Studios Museum. This week, we're going to discuss the possibilities of a Marvel themed area at Walt Disney World Resort's Epcot theme park. We all know that Disney's Hollywood Studios is being taken over by Toy Story Land and Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge in the next two years, and Epcot will be getting a Guardians of the Galaxy roller coaster in 2021, but I wonder if they could add more to it. So I wonder if Disney could find anyway to get out of its Marvel Licensing Agreement with Universal, then how would incorporate Marvel at Walt Disney World? A few weeks ago, I decided to take my idea for a Marvel Land at Disney California Adventure and use it to come up with another one in Epcot. As you may know by now, there are rumors that Epcot might be building a hotel positioned at the entrance of the park, the two best options right is to have on the site of a bus drop off facility near the parking lot and between The Land and The Seas pavilions of Epcot. The second options is to have it exactly in front of the Spaceship Earth, as in the iconic Giant Golf Ball, it would be similar to how there's a hotel in Disneyland Paris that has an entrance tunnel going under the hotel and into the Paris park. For a better idea on this check out this amazing article I found on WaltDisneyWorldNewsToday.com and these three videos, one from WDW News Today and two from the DSNY Newscast series on YouTube.


Epcot Adding Future World Hotel? - WDWNT News Brief

Rumors Suggest EPCOT ENTRANCE HOTEL Might 
Be Coming In 2021 - Disney News - 10/29/17

2 NEW Rides Possibly Greenlit for EPCOT 
Overhaul at WDW - Disney News - 12/03/17

The idea I have for the hotel is have it near The Land and The Seas Pavilions, and it Disney could get out of the Marvel Agreement Universal, they might have an Avengers Tower Resort. It would have an outdoor poolside area rather than indoors because there's much more space at the proposed site, the area would also feature restaurants and bars and Entertainment sections for Marvel Shows. With pool on the outside of the resort, they could add more rooms to the hotel tower and maybe more restaurants, so might be a little bigger than I believe, but like the my Disney California Adventure version, the resort would have the Iron Man Experience ride from Hong Kong and a monorail ride that transports park goers into the Marvel Land on the other of Future World in Epcot. Now as for the Marvel Land area, I'm thinking it would be the upcoming Guardians Coaster, some other Marvel attraction taking over the building that's in between the Universe of Energy and Mission Space, and the Avengers ride system that I had come up with as a SFX Coaster from Dynamic Attractions. Now all over could be done in the next four to five years with Marvel Land opening in 2021, in time for the Walt Disney World 50th Anniversary, and the Avengers Tower Resort could open a year later in 2022. For a more visual idea on all of this, I was able to make these photos from Microsoft Word to help everyone understand what I'm going for here.
Marvel Land at Epcot in 2021, with the Avengers going behind the Guardians.
Avengers Tower Resort in 2022, there's also a Stark Expo store at Iron Man Experience.
With Star Wars taking over Hollywood Studios, Epcot needs it own major franchise area.
I hope you enjoyed my latest story this because I might have one more "What If" Story in the works for next week. I know I sad before it would be just two parts, but this getting much more fun for me, making up predictions about the futures of Universal and DIsney Parks everywhere. I also predict that today's new episode of The InZane Club is going be absolutely awesome, and it's all brought to you by #KlicKNet and #fakeTV. Continuing the two part Adventure of Terry the Tomboy, Terry and her friends found themselves accused of a crime that one of them might have committed, is somebody else framing them, or is someone in the Foursome a traitor? You never know what gonna happen at The InZane Club, but you know that you are in for a big surprise, and I think the idea to use terrorism and bombings as theme to these episodes was I great idea because you feel as if know what the characters are going as if this were in real life. So that's it for today, I gotta go figure when I am going to do my Christmas Shopping, there's more decorations that need to be put up and I'll see you back on Monday for a whole week. By the way, share this post online on Facebook and/or Twitter, and please do put a comment in the comment section of this blog as it helps me learn what others think about my work, and once again this me signing off for the weekend.

CELEBRITY of the DAY 
J. A. Bayona
Born: May 9, 1975
Directed The Impossible and A Monster Calls
Also directed Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom

That's your Celebrity of the Day, Go Dinos!

Comments