#fakeTV Friday, 10/27/2017

#fakeTV FRiDAY

Things have been scary in my neck of the neighborhood lately, I haven't see people put that many Halloween decorations, so this could be a boring Pre-Halloween weekend for only a few like me. My sister told me that she had to postpone our supposed trip to Fright Fest at Six Flags Great Adventure from last Saturday to another day and she still has gotten back to me on that, and with Fright Fest ending on Halloween this Tuesday, there might not be much time to go. This is all because one of her friends was in a car accident and then a few days ago my sister was in accident herself but she's doing fine now, if this weren't I found out that we haven't bought any Halloween candy for trick-or-treaters this Tuesday, but it's not like a bunch of kids are going to show up knocking on our door anyway, there aren't many kids who go trick-or-treating in out part of the neighborhood. It feels like there is one big letdown in my life after another, why just week , I had such high hope for the New York Yankees to make it to the World Series, but they could not get their offense running and a score just one victory over the Houston Astros to advance. For if they had, then we could have seen the long time rivalry between the New York Yankees and Los Angeles being renew for a new generation, but still he have our a great matchup between the Dodgers and Astros right now. Tonight will be Game 3 of the 2017 World Series with both teams playing all weekend at Minute Maid Park in Houston, Texas, the Astros have a chance to close out the series by staying undefeated at home and honor the victims of Hurricane Harvey with a championship trophy, but anything can happen in one weekend.
Before we sign off, #fakeTV is presenting a Halloween Edition of the fake Netflix series The InZane Club, "Ghost Peppers". Now in someway this episode is based on a true story, my mom bought tortilla chips that were "Ghost Pepper flavored'" and I can tell you this, they were really hot and spicy. They were more hot and spicy that any other thing that I have put into my mouth, my tongue was burning, tears were running down from my eyes to my face, and the only thing that could cure it was by drinking lots and lots of ice-cold water. Since the chips were called "Haunted Ghost Pepper" because they were made with real ghost peppers, I thought it would be a good idea to make the experience into an episode of The InZane Club, so now you will learn about what happens when Kyrie eats ghost peppers chips on Halloween and some strange things begin to happen to him. The cast of Netflix's Stranger Things won't be in this episode, but I found two people who are just as good, they are Sofia Carson and Cameron Bryce from Disney Channel's Descendants movies because it wouldn't be Halloween without the Descendants of famous Disney Villains. So to the readers of #KlicKNet, I say this, enjoy yourselves this weekend and watch out for anything strange such as Ghost, Goblins, Zombies, Werewolf, Vampires, Witches and even Scary Clowns, you never known what you might run into.


CELEBRITY of the DAY
Vanessa Lachey
Born: November 9, 1980
Was a host on Total Request Live
Currently hosts Top Chef Junior

That's your Celebrity of the Day, Put on a Brave Face!

Comments