#fakeTV Friday, 10/13/2017

#fakeTV FRiDAY

Happy Friday the 13th and how fitting that it be in the same month as Halloween. October is filled with so many fall surprises , it's a wonder as how anyone can keep track of all them. We can now confirm that the Chicago Cubs will now traveled to Los Angeles to face the Dodgers in the National League Championship Series after a 9-8 victory over the Washington Nationals, meanwhile the American League Championship Series will take place tonight at 8PM between the New York Yankees and Houston Astros. How about that Arrow Season Premiere last night on The CW, it had me like "Oh My God" every step of the way and something tells me that this could be Arrow's finest hour and best season overall. Fun fact: We will have new clips coming in about Marvel Studios' Thor: Ragnarok, I'm still bumped out that I missed the red carpet premiere last Tuesday, but with my favorite shows coming back this fall season, it's hard to keep track as to what is going on on the internet as well. Here's something new about you may want to know: my oldest sister asked if I wanted to go to Comic Con in New York next year and  i immediately said yes because it's every person's dream to go someplace as fun as a comic book convention, and while the New York Comic Con is not as good as the San Diego International Comic-Con or the D23 Expo, but this will be a great experience for me next year and the future looks like for many people in 2018. One other thing that you sure know is that The Daily Show with Trevor Noah has gone to Chicago for a full week, starting with four shows taped at the Athenaeum Theatre and broadcast all next week, the 16th through the 19th, on Comedy Central, plus, The Daily Show will bring its Donald J. Trump Presidential Twitter Library to Chicago starting October 20th through the 22nd.
After two years of watching Trevor Noah shape The Daily Show into his own image, the experience has fascinating, and I like to head to Manhattan and see a live taping of the show. However, I'm a little busy at the moment, with this blog and with some other personal stuff like today's edition #fakeTV and an all new episode of The InZane Club. Performing a sketch comedy show in front of a nightclub is easier said than done, but for Kyrie and the gang, there are no limits, no boundaries, and lines they will not hesitate to cross, though they do it because it's all in good fun. When it comes to finding special guest appearance for a show like, you look to your first resourceful ally, Nickelodeon. One of the networks fan favorite series created by Dan Schneider, Henry Danger has been on a roll as of late and I decide that i would like to have the stars of the exact show be in my #fakeTV show. Last time I had Henry Danger be apart of my world was when I created a crossover episode between it and Rhodey, NY, I think it worked out great, but now I want to challenge Jace Norman, fellow Henry Danger cast member Sean Ryan Fox, and myself to something a bit more difficult and much more fun. So with all of that being said, please enjoy another new episode of The InZane Club and brace yourself to whatever comes your way this weekend.

CELEBRITY of the DAY
Pierce Brosnan
Born: May 16, 1953
Best known for playing James Bond in 4 films
Set to star in The Foreigner 

That's your Celebrity of the Day, Time to kick things back

Comments