#fakeTV: The Last Inside the Vault, 9/1/2017

#fakeTV Presents:
The Last Inside the Vault

What a summer this has been, I got to do what I wanted do like see Spider-Man: Homecoming in theaters. I went to a friend's house for the 4th of July and saw a ton of fire, but you know what, we have not fired up our girl in the backyard, even I hang a decoration lights in our gazebo at the start of summer, I'll have to talk to my folks about that before Labor Day starts. Moving on, I had lots of fun going to Camelbeach Mountain Waterpark and two New York Mets games at Citi Field in one week, but as the summer will soon turn into the autumn, let's talk about what's coming up for the Fall TV Season. The CW is promising top off last season crossover between its DCTV Shows by having a two-night crossover event on November 27th and 28th featuring the characters of Supergirl, Arrow, The Flash and DC's Legends of Tomorrow. During a two hour broadcast of Vixen last wednesday, the producers of each show explain what we can expect in each season this fall, Supergirl will take on Reign, The Flash meets The Thinker, Team Arrow (if they're all still alive) will have to deal a group of villains that includes Black Siren, and there will be more Vixen in Legends of Tomorrow than ever. One new CW show I'm looking forward to is Dystany because it deals with the Family Drama, Power and Business, honestly it feels like real life, a little normal, and has nothing to do with superpowers. Dystany will be paired up with Riverdale, one of the breakout hits of this past season, and the past part is that they're both on Wednesdays on The CW, so I am urging people now to go see them.
After months of telling you my stories about how I became obsessed with TV and Movie production, it all comes full circle. Today will be the last edition of #fakeTV's documentary-style series "Inside the Vault" and it's almost fitting that it would end on the first day of September. Now the season premiere of The InZane Club doesn't start until the 29th, so for the next three weeks leading up to the premiere, we will have combine both Top Ten and #fakeTV together and give you my final thoughts of the week along with a list on the biggest news stories of the week. Back now to Inside the Vault, I want to explain the special titled "The InZane Club presents The Kyrie File Inauguration Day Special," it was a Daily Show-esque special where Kyrie sat down as a news anchor covering Donald Trump's Inauguration Day" with a team of correspondents. Personally, I never find it easy talking in front of a audience, one time I was in a Christmas play about Scrooge in elementary school, I should have realized this was the first time I fell in love with being involving with filmmaking and acting. For the Inauguration Day special, I needed to come up with my jokes about Donald Trump and his rise to the presidency, it was very difficult to do because I seen late night hosts like Colbert, Fallon, Kimmel and Trevor Noah do it and I know that they have a group of writers help them come up with the script for their shows. I didn't seen the Inauguration on TV so I had to look for resources online and you know what, the whole Inauguration was figuratively a comedy series, so I used that to advantage to writing The Kyrie File. Now I'm thinking about spinning off the segment on The InZane Club as a talk series, allowing me express my thoughts on news topic, until that time comes, this has been the conclusion of Inside the Vault after seven months of hard work.

CELEBRITY of the DAY
Roy Lee
Born: March 23, 1969
Executive Producer of The Ring and The Grugde
Helped produced the 2017 Horror remake of IT

That's your Celebrity of the Day, Have a Great Labor Day Weekend

Comments