#fakeTV Friday: Top Ten, 9/15/2017

#fakeTV FRiDAY: Top Ten

This weekend was suppose to be special to me, and why, because my mother and I signed me up for a Saturday program at York College in Jamaica, NY. I was supposed to start tomorrow, but a funny thing happened last Wednesday blew the whole thing flat. The program was cancelled, and why, because of low registration, that meaning that not too many people signed up for it, I was extremely disappointed and so was my mother. But on the bright side we got our money back, though I fought that $319 dollars would be worth so that I could once every eight weeks learning something new about like Storyboarding. It could have help me in my dream to be in filmmaking, but I guess I'll have to wait a little while longer, who knows, if they they have the same program again for the Winter Semester at York College, maybe more people will sign up, because who could possibly not want to learn about Storyboard art, it allows a person to take the helm at how a television show or movie is going to look before they can be put into production and then put on the screen for the viewers watching. I actually fought I would have something important to this fall and something school related and doing it on Saturday would have been great also because it doesn't interfere with my blog on weekdays, I could have told everyone my adventures at York College as if I was there full time, but I like I said, I'm gonna have to wait a little later than usual. At least, I will be able to see the shows I have on my fall season list as you can tell that television is about to kick into high gear. 
This Sunday is the 69th Annual Primetime Emmy Awards, LIVE  at the Microsoft Theater in Downtown Los Angeles and only on CBS. It will be hosted by The Late Show host Stephen Colbert and he promises that this will be the best show in years. There are twenty-seven categories which means twenty-seven awards up for grabs in different programs, as well in acting, directing and writing, HBO's Westworld and NBC's Saturday Night Live have been tied with the overall number of nominations at this year's award ceremony with a total of twenty-two and at the Creative Arts Awards last weekend, they'd tied with five wins along with Netflix's Stranger Things. I think that before the Primetime Ceremony can commence, we should have a Top Ten from #fakeTV on the best Creative Arts wins from last weekend to give us a good idea on what we can expect this coming Sunday. Quick reminder: The 900th Post of #KlicKNet is coming soon this Wednesday, so be sure you are here for that, and the season premiere of The InZane Club comes your way in two weeks and I believe you going to enjoy what I have to offer.

(#10) Samurai Jack won four awards in Outstanding Individual Achievement in Animation.

(#09) CNN's United Shades of America won Outstanding Unstructured Reality Program.

(#08) Once Upon a Sesame Street Christmas special won Outstanding Children's Program.

(#07) James Corden's Carpool Karaoke Primetime Special won Outstanding Variety Special.

(#06) The Daily Show's  Between the Scenes won Outstanding Short Form Variety Series.

(#05) Not The White House Correspondents' Dinner won Outstanding Writing for A Variety Special.

(#04) Stranger Things won Outstanding Main Title Design and Casting for a Drama Series.

(#03) Westworld won Outstanding Special Visual Effects and Makeup for a Single-Camera Series (Non-Prosthetic).

(#02) Dave Chappelle won Outstanding Guest Actor in a Comedy Series for hosting SNL.

(#01) Melissa McCarthy won Outstanding Guest Actress in a Comedy Series for SNL.


CELEBRITY of the DAY
Mark Feuerstein
Born: June 8, 1971
Starred in Royal Pains and Prison Break
Set to star in CBS' 9KL

That's your Celebrity of the Day, Happy Emmy Weekend!

Comments