#fakeTV Friday: Inside the Vault, 8/4/2017

#fakeTV FRiDAY: Inside the Vault

August is always the Dog Days of Summer, it means that he don't have much to until the summer turn to fall in September and haven't done anything or gone anywhere exciting. A few days ago, I spoke to my family about are planned trip to Dorney Park in Allentown, Pennsylvania, they said that it wall still going and the most likely time to go would be the weekend after this one. If that's the case, then I may out be here for next week's updates on #KlicKNet as I would be going to ready to go on a Family Road Trip. You see, we plan to stay at least two nights at a hotel so we can enjoy about two days at Dorney Park & Wildwater Kingdom, my family likes to get some place is hot and wet at the same time. The last time I went to an Amusement Park was back in 2014 on my High School Senior Trip to Busch Gardens in Williamsburg, Virginia, this time around I have a chance to in Dorney what I could have done Busch Gardens, prove that I am old enough to be a thrill seeker. I've looked every ride at Dorney Park mostly roller coasters, and with the courage and bravery, I could go a few of them. Now I will have more updates on the trip later on next week and hopefully none of this cuts into my time at home, for I plan to watch Nick Splat's month long celebration of SNICK's Twenty-Fifth Anniversary as well as WWE SummerSlam weekend coming two weeks from now.
Since February 17th, two days before my 21st Birthday, I've been bringing a new side of #fakeTV Friday by writing the Inside the Vault stories. I have shared my secrets to you readers of this blog about what inspired me to create #KlicKNet and have dream career in show business, I spoked what it took make the fake shows I done in the past and how some of them are based on my life. Telling my secrets is no easy task, for there are some things about my personal life I like to keep locked.  This is all just to gear everyone up for the new season of The InZane Club coming September 29th, writing for that show has been going great, and for the last editions of Inside the Vault this summer, I'm going to explain more on the idea of my current project involving The Club. It all started with the end of Rhodey, NY in 2016, I wanted to move from writing shows that would on Nickelodeon and head to different platform, and that's when I discover the power if Netflix. This online streaming media outlet has been a good place to watch some of the best shows and movies since it started in concept in 2013, it has released an estimated 126 original series or films in 2016, more than any other network or cable channel. With 103.95 million subscribers worldwide, including 51.92 million in the United States, there are no limits to what Netflix can do, no commercial interruptions, and worrying about ratings. That's the part about Netflix that I like, you have to worry about ratings or commercials, as long as your show is good enough to be renewed for another season and it can be as long as you want for 30-60 minutes plus. I sometimes wonder if my show InZane Club is good to be on Netflix and we'll get into the concept for this show at later date. If I'm not here next Friday it may be because I'm going to Dorney Park with my family.

CELEBRITY of the DAY
Robert Hardy
Born: October 29, 1925
Best know for starring in The Harry Potter films
Passed away yesterday at Denville Hall in London

That's your Celebrity of the Day, A Real Gentleman!

Comments