#fakeTV Friday: Inside the Vault, 8/18/2017

#fakeTV Friday: Inside the Vault

It has been one week removed since my family went high up to the Poconos Mountains in lovely Tannersville, Pennsylvania. Camelbeach Mountain Waterpark was epic, it may not have been like Aquatopia at Camelback Resort, but it was so much better than, and I've got a few ideas on where my family should go on our getaway next summer. Yesterday, I was looking travel packages for Kings Dominion in Doswell, Virginia, now even though it's a six and a half hour drive, Virginia is a nice to stay for a weekend. I remember that I've pasted Kings Dominion during certain trips to the state, once was about 2003 when I was visiting a relative and the park was called Paramount's Kings Dominion, then in 2005 we visited my relative again for Thanksgiving. It wasn't too long when in 2014, I went on my High School Senior Trip to Busch Gardens in WIlliamsburg, we pasted Kings Dominion on the way there. This park is many I wish to visit in my life and it seems to have better rides than Dorney Park. In fact, just last Wednesday, the park announced that it's transforming its Hurler wooden coaster into a hybrid of both wood and steel and will be named "Twisted Timbers". After seeing the videos on the new ride, I am amazed to see how incredible it looks and theming to it is perfect, so perhaps i'll ask my family next year to go on a weekend trip to Kings Dominion, the many roads to get there seem worth it.
Starting tomorrow night, the superstars of NXT and WWE invade the the Barclays Center once again for NXT TakeOver: Brooklyn II Brooklyn are the most talked about subject this weekend. I've said all that I've said about these events, so before they begin I talk to speak my mind what what's been going on with the new season of The InZane Club, six episodes have been completed and they they are not as easy to write as you may believe. #fakeTV's Inside the Vault series will conclude immediately before the Club's season premiere, which I have enough secrets left in me for the rest of the summer and into the fall. Today I going to share my favorite sketches from The InZane Club, starting with The Kyrie File, this Daily Show/Weekend Update-esque segment, which is my take on the former Fox News show Kelly File, gives you Kyrie's point of view of current events and brings certain other characters to contribute to each story no matter how crazy they might be. The most popular segment is the Game Lounge where young celebrities play as contestant and perform in all different kinds of game challenges in order to win prizes, how of which are bit unorthodox, and the runner-up would receive a troublesome surprise for the ages. Most sketches are parody of other shows and movies, like the Supah Five of America are a take on comic superheroes and the ones you find in Marvel movies and CW shows, there's Cakeboxx, a spoof of Cake Boss, Helen DeKay, not related to Ellen DeGeneres, Pull Your Luck, a little close to Press Your Luck and Lip Sync Bathroom which is based on the classic Lip Sync Battles on The Tonight Show and Spike series. I have come up with my own original sketches like Cafe '90s which is about who hang out at a 1990s themed joint, Dash Mountain, an expert on surviving incredible heights, and Bar N' the Pool, which is inspired by my trip to Jamaica. It's amazing how you learn a lot when your traveling and I hope that my the road takes to new ideas in the future. 

CELEBRITY of the DAY
Charlie Cox
Born: December 15, 1982
Best known for starring in Daredevil
Set to star in Marvel's The Defenders

That's your Celebrity of the Day, Feelin' the Flow.

Comments