#fakeTV Friday: Inside the Vault, 8/11/2017

#fakeTV FRiDAY: Inside the Vault

The weekend is here and its ready to take me in prisoner, I'm packing my bags to the Poconos Mountain in Pennsylvania and have some fun in the water at the indoor waterpark called "Aquatopia" ;located at Camelback Resort. It's a real shame that we're staying there for just one day and not for the whole weekend at the hotel, but at least I still get to go on that road trip I always wanted. Aquatopia has a few neat water slides that are a little different than the ones seen at Splish Splash in Calverton, New York, and believe it or not, what makes them so different is that Autopia has a pool and swim-up bar where they serve special drinks while your swimming in their pool, it reminds of the time I went to Jamaica with my mom we we stayed at a hotel where they have their own pool and swim-up bar, I felt like I was in paradise. I don't when I'm leaving with my mom and sister tomorrow but we're gonna have to get real early and prepare for the trip, I'm grabbing my swim trunks, shirt, snorkel and goggles because it's gonna be might cold in the water. If only the storms that are hitting the United States didn't affect the weather and could have spend at the weekend at Dorney Park, one of the big rides I would have got on there was the Thunderhawk wooden roller coaster, and maybe if we get try to go to Dorney or maybe Six Flags Great Adventure, they'll have new attractions that we can feast our eyes. All and all, this is about finally going some place special for the Summer and while I may be going to any school in September so I can tell people about what I did over the hot season, I still have the readers of #KlicKNet to share my stories with.
I'm all about sharing stories on this blog and I know how to tell the world in my point of view every week what exactly is going on. Today on #fakeTV Inside the Vault, you'll learn more on the creation of The InZane Club, the idea for it was that it takes place at a night club kids ages 16 and up, so it's the place for when high schoolers who have just started their freshman year and kick back relax. The series has more a sketch comedy format were it goes from one different story to the next, you can learn the drama behind the club drama in which my character who is just as similar as me bust has a different name that starts with a K, Kyrie, has to deal with keeping the club in order while making club party goers feel comfortable in the progress. Kyrie acts more a straight man while the cast and crew are more unorthodox that he is and they have to pull together to pull on a real great show. For casting on The InZane Club, I had trouble finding the right people, that's when I learn of the success of Netflix and then of AwesomenessTV, a company that offers original content online and on YouTube. It was founded by Brian Robbins, one of the minds behind the hit sketch comedy All That, so I made AwesomenessTV the production company for InZane Club had the some of the talent there as the showrunners, I learned that they made a Netflix series based off of Richie Rich, so I tackled on some of the writers of that show. As for the cast, I went to my Nickelodeon roots picked some young actors i know like Noah Munck and Gracie Dzienny, plus fresher talent like Teala Dunn, Lia Marie Johnson and Nolan Ammon; I'd added Tyrel Jackson Williams to season two giver the some more diversity. All of these actors (expect for Tyrel) were born in the same year as me, 1996, and that what's makes this cast even more special to me. Come next week, you'll learn about some of my favorite sketches on The InZane Club thus far and how Season Two shaping up lately. 

CELEBRITY of the DAY
Joaquim de Almeida
Born: March 15, 1957
Starred in 24, Behind Enemy Lines and Fast Five
Set to star in The Hitman's Bodyguard

That's your Celebrity of the Day, Time to hit the Road!

Comments