#fakeTV Friday: Inside the Vault, 7/21/2017

#fakeTV Friday: Inside the Vault

Some would say that the D23 Expo last week was a hit, but now it's time this week to bring on the big guns, and by big guns I mean San Diego Comic Con. This one of the few events that happen every single year where you never what's gonna happen. We are expected big announcements from comic book fan bases like Marvel and DC and movie studios like Warner Bros., Universal Pictures, 20th Century Fox and Marvel Studios. You may wonder how I am going to cover it all, it's quite simple, I plan on doing another Sunday edition of Today's Updates on KlicK-Net covering the Comic-Con convention this weekend. I'll be staying by my computer and phone looking for juicy stories that may appear on social media, I'll also have major updates posted on Facebook and Twitter, and on Sunday morning, we'll break down all the things that were announced and learn of other people's reaction to them. I would urge you, the readers of KlicK-Net to write your comments in the comment section down below of the blog to share your thoughts with me, I've never asked to do this before but it's time now that I listen to you readers on what you think about my blog over the past few years and what do you think about this year's Comic-Con, it would mean a lot to me if you did this. Everyone knows that DC and Marvel have something to special cooked for their fans and I cannot wait until tomorrow to see what they are, one thing that's for sure, we can see plenty of trailers roll out this weekend.
I should point out this that Sunday is the WWE SmackDown Live exclusive pay-per-view, Battleground, where at least seven matches will take place on the WWE Network. If it's worth noting that WWE will also be at Comic Con, as well Nickelodeon, and a few Disney properties as well. If I owned a media and entertainment company, I would would  show off some its future projects at Comic-Con, because that's how much I love, let's say #fakeTV was the name of company and it would have the same platform as Netflix, Hulu and maybe even Amazon. It would show its own original, but somewhat fake content on it, it could be something similar to AwesomenessTV or Funny or Die, all of the fake television shows that I've done could be on it too. In the meantime, you gotta see what we have Inside the Vault for this week, as you remembered from last week, we discussed my least favorite show to make, Gak Plus Sports, the only show that brings messy Gak and awesome Sports together in one pack. When it comes to creating something like a game show, you need to think up of a good format to go along with so Gak Plus Sports had a Four-team elimination tournament where they face each other in sports-related challenges like Double Play, Slam Dunk, Touchdown, Free Kick, Power Shot, Bullseye, Bleach Blast and more. In the first two rounds, there was more of a trivia format where teams would have to answer 50/50 choice questions that were worth points for every right answer. For every wrong answer, they were a handed a strike like in baseball, and getting three strikes would that they were done. The idea for sports related challenges came Nickelodeon Guts which was all about young athletes who proved why they have the strength to play in their favorite sports events. Next week, you'll find out what Gak Plus Sports did for prizes and more, until then enjoy Comic-Con and all the other things happening this weekend.


CELEBRITY of the DAY
François Arnaud
Born: July 5, 1985
Starred in Blindspot for 16 Episodes
Set to star in Midnight, Texas

That's your Celebrity of the Day, See you Sunday.......Again!

Comments