#fakeTV Friday: Inside the Vault, 6/9/2017

#fakeTV Friday: Inside the Vault

Well, this weekend should be terrific and why not? Tonight is Game Four the 2017 NBA Finals and things have not been good for the Cleveland Cavaliers who are in danger of the fourth team in these playoffs who have been swept by the undefeated Golden State Warriors. Meanwhile on the other side of the court, the Warriors need just one more win to clinch another NAB Championship, that extinction would not be possible if not for the many thanks to Steph Curry and Kevin Durant. When Golden State acquired Durant last year from Oklahoma City, it changed the complexion of the entire organization of the team. i can tell you another place that is changing the complexion of itself is Universal Studios Japan which has high hopes in future. Just yesterday, the park had a groundbreaking ceremony for its soon-to-be newest themed area "Super Nintendo World", it has promised to bring guests sights and attractions based on the Mario and other Nintendo and Characters. There will be a big ride to come inspired by the famous game of Mario Kart, so there is no telling what in this new land of fun will bring to Universal Japan once it opens in 2020 just when Summer Olympics kickoff in Tokyo. It looks ple theme parks and resorts everywhere are gearing up in the future, Pandora - The World of Avatar just opened in Disney's Animal Kingdom, Guardians of the Galaxy - Mission: Breakout opened in Disney California Adventure with a rumored Marvel themed land not far behind, and pretty soon Star Wars Lands will make their way into Disneyland in Anaheim and Disney's Hollywood Studios Florida in 2019.
For places like the Warriors, Universal Parks and Disney Parks, it's all about change and change is inevitable for so many others. One big change that came for me happened last year with closing of Rhodey, NY. #fakeTV brought you the series finale way back last year but it's time that you all understand when it took to create it by going Inside the Vault once again. When the calendar turned from 2015 to 2016 I knew things will be different for me I had turned 20 in February 2016 and my time as a teenager was almost coming to an end. For the finale of Rhodey, NY I had needed to think outside the box on this one and make every single one of Rhodey's adventures lead up to a moment where it was even time for him to move on, the whole series is loosely based on my life here growing up in New York, I always dreamed of what my life would be like if my family lived some place else in the United States, but New York has been my home for two decades I could never find another place like it. So that was the idea for the whole series from the beginning, to make Rhodey feel that he had a place where he could finally call home, make new friends and learn a new lifestyle in progress. I had the series finale launched on #KlicKNe just on the eve of 2016 Nickelodeon Kids' Choice Awards, and I still fancy my fake shows to be real enough that maybe they could have won an Orange Blimp. In closing, the finale was considered epilogue for Rhodey and entire NickCam franchise as all of it has inspired to me to be in TV & Movie business someday as I seem to be a good writer.


CELEBRITY of the DAY
Michael Angarano
Born: December 3, 1987
Starred in The Knick and Empire State
Currently stars in I'm Dying Up Here

That's your Celebrity of the Day, So Long for Now

Comments