#fakeTV Friday: Inside the Vault, 6/30/2017

#fakeTV Friday: Inside the Vault

I have a bif announce to start off today and that's I'm taking the whole week off next week to celebrate the 4th of July. As you can well imagine, I work every week and every morning writing and posting all kinds to stories to you, "the readers of KlicK-Net", back in May I took the week off to go to a day program for a week long trial, but things are different this time. This is more of a personal week, I want to move away from the blog to get some rest and recuperate for a few days and my stuff back together. As I said before, i would be going to New Jersey for a 4th of July Barbeque hosted a by a close relative, whether I will be traveling or not next week does remain to be seen, but I'll tell you all about it when I get back on July 10th. As you also know, I have my own Facebook account and I'm still trying to figure out how to use Facebook, I've been more of a Twitter person since 2011. I will be using Facebook more often next week and if there's any breaking news that occurs, then KlicK-Net will not be too far behind to bring to you, even tough the blog will be on 4th of July break, I'll be posting different articles, photos and videos on Facebook. All and all, I fell like it going to a great week off, I can't wait to see what's in store and maybe a share a photo of burger or two.
Before I go, what I to take one last trip inside the #fakeTV Vault before the Fourth of July break on some surprised secrets about Slime Time Showdown. Creating a fake game show is more harder than creating a fake sitcom, of course, game shows take place in reality and some things are unscripted. If you every watch Celebrity Family Feud, great show by the way, then you should that the keyword in the name is "Celebrity", which means that different celebrities compete on the show in order to win money for their favorite charities. On the $100,000 Pyramid, another great show you need to see this summer, celebrities help contestant help the contestants win money and prizes and I think that there is some kind of bond between the celebrity and contestant what makes the show even better. Celebrities are also seen in different kinds of game shows and competition series as panel judges awarding points to the contestant, by this experience, I learn how to bring celebrities into my show, Slime Time Showdown, I used Nickelodeon stars to help the contestants win prizes and get slimed in the progress, so basically, I needed this fake show I made up to be hit. I then came up with different variations to the show by  letting families compete with their kids, and then for a whole season, the show was animal-themed and was called "Slime Time Wild", I can you I got that idea from Nickelodeon's Figure It Out which took on a season dubbed "Figure It Out: Wild Style". This has been another great visit to the fake TV Vault, but before the break starts, here's the brand new trailer for the new ABC series coming this fall: Marvel's Inhumans.


Marvel's Inhumans - Official Trailer 1


CELEBRITY of the DAY
Kendrick Lamar
Born: June 17, 1987
Won a Grammy Award for Best Rap Album
Also won a BET Award for Best Male Hip Hop Artist

That's your Celebrity of the Day, Have a great 
4th of July Weekend and I'll see you July 10th!

Comments