#fakeTV Friday: Inside the Vault, 6/2/2017

#fakeTV Friday: Inside the Vault

May has turned into June, and the summer season is almost here. There are a million places to go and things to do at a time like this and this summer is really important to me because I don't know what on Earth going to be doing. I may be out out for a long-short period of time to bring you Daily Updates, I could be off to do a summer program, but there is nothing more fun than to stay home and write for you all every weekday. Last night was an exciting first game of the 2017 NBA Finals between the Cleveland Cavaliers and the Golden State Warriors, in the end, it was Dub Nation that pulled ahead with a 22-point victory. If that first game was not exciting then can't wait to see what they pull off in Game Two this Sunday, there's a lot of stuff in sports that is happening this weekend, like WWE Extreme Rules where all the Superstars of Monday Night Raw will get extreme on one another. The biggest story of the week is critically acclaim film Wonder Woman which blown away a lot of critics and movie goers who come to theaters and witness a Goddess, Warrior, and Legend. Things could be looking up for the DC Film Universe after somewhat poor approval in Batman v Superman and Suicide Squad last year, now Warner Bros and DC have turned the page to a new chapter with the major success of Wonder Woman and I'm proud to say that I'll be seeing her real soon at a theater near me.
I am also proud that I have overcome some of the obstacles that I have face in my life, and I'm just getting started. Now is a good time to announce that I am hard at work at Season Two of The InZane Club which is set for a Fall Premiere. Before that all happens, #fakeTV's Inside the Vault has more to share, today we discussed that last few months in the Era of Rhodey, NY and had I a list of ideas for the last season ever. I realized that the show needed more special guest stars for there are new rules to make your own #fakeTV show, when Nick Jonas hosted the 2015 Kids' Choice two years ago I listed to some of his solo songs like "Jealous" and "Chains", consider those songs on My Top Ten Chart, I was so impress with Nick Jonas before and after he hosted the KCA that I decided to have him on a special guest star in the Season Four Premiere of Rhoney, NY. There have been may other guest stars like Jimmy Fallon, Tia Mowry-Hardrict, Ariana Grande and Lance Bass. Of course, I had a little idea from the Nick shows that I've watched over the years, finding the right guests is the key to making a great episode. In next week's edition of Inside the Vault, there's only one last secret regarding Rhodey, NY and it's about the series finale and how it made me move on to the next step in my life for I realized the time to do something different was sooner rather than.


CELEBRITY of the DAY
Lashana Lynch
Born: November 27, 1987
Starred Crims and Doctors
Currently stars in Still Star Crossed

That's your Celebrity of the Day, Let's Go Have Fun!

Comments