#fakeTV Friday: Inside the Vault, 5/26/2017

#fakeTV FRiDAY: Inside the Vault

This isn't just any ordinary Weekend, this is Memorial Day Weekend. Some would call it the unofficial start of the Summer and some of us wish that it was the official start. While we have to wait for June to begin, we call look forward to what is to come from now through Monday, hopefully the weather is good and we will be able to go outside and barbecue. Some great movies coming this week like Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales starring Johnny Depp and Baywatch starring Dwayne Johnson and Zac Efron, honestly I don't know which one I wanna watch more. The NBA Finals will start Next Thursday as Warriors/Cavs III will rock the entire sports world, and the Stanley Cup final kick off this Monday with a star-studded matchup between the Nashville Predators and Pittsburgh Steelers. By Monday, it will have been one week after the terrorist attack in Manchester, England, people all over the world and people here in America (including me) having given oui thoughts on the event and we agree that this is a real tragedy. Some of you reading may not want to hear this, but from what I have been is that is that the bomb didn't just take the lives of younger people, but the lives of little children as well, and also injured a hundred more who were just lucky to make it out the Manchester Arena after the Ariana Grande concert alive. Memorial Day is considered a day of remembrance, we honor all those who have risked their lives and fought for the country that we love so dearly. We can now remember those 22 victims on the night the bombing as if they were apart of our families.

Today's Inside the Vault Edition of #fakeTV is all about remembrance, I remember what it was like to create and write the fake shows I keep telling you I did. I don't mean to bragg but I did needed some sort of hobby once I left school, and this blog have been my nobby ever since. Last week, I spoke about the special crossover between Rhodey, NY and Henry Danger, a decision that came at a price. The original plan was to do a crossover between Rhodey and Sam & Cat, something that could have been a real accomplishment for I loved watching Sam & Cat way back three years. But a strange thing  happened over the course of the series, it had been announced that Sam & Cat would be renewed for a second season, however, an official decision was yet to be made if the show would be renewed, which later lead up to cancellation rumors after Nickelodeon put the series on production hiatus on April 3, 2014. Soon after on July 13, 2014, Nickelodeon canceled Sam & Cat due to controversial issues between the main stars of the show Jennette McCurdy and Ariana Grande. On a personal note, I was really upset over this and didn't how I would move on, but from out of ashes came a new series from Dan Schneider and is currently my favorite show on Nick, Henry Danger, and despite it being on the air for a few months in 2014, I went hard to work making the two-series crossover  I had promised myself I would do. So 2014 will be a year of remembrance for me for so many reasons, but the main one is that started doing this blog which would later involved into #KlicKNet. That's all I have for today, I thank you so much for listen, I'll be back Monday for Memorial Day which will hopefully bring great news.

CELEBRITY of the DAY
Derek Hough
Born: May 17, 1985
Six-Time Winner of Dancing with the Stars
Will appear on World of Dance as a Judge

That's your Celebrity of the Day, Have a Great Memorial Day Weekend!

Comments