#fakeTV Friday: Inside the Vault, 5/19/2017

#fakeTV Friday: Inside the Vault

Last week I was off at another Day program, in my return this week, it has been getting brutal out there. Just yesterday, people knowledge the death of Roger Ailes, former CEO of of Fox News, also all of Time Square in New York City was shutdown when a car hit several pedestrians, injuring 12 people and killing one individual in the progress. The problem did not escalate any further than it did, and some people are wondering if this was intentional or something much bigger. From that piece of Bad News to now Good News involving the new fall schedules from all five major broadcast networks including NBC, FOX, ABC, CBS, and CW, also a action packed WWE Weekend in Chicago with NXT TakeOver and Backlash, the 2017 Preakness Stakes will be something to look forward to, as well more playoff action from the NBA and NHL, and the 2017 Billboard Music Awards headlined by a ton of performers who will indeed light up the light in Hollywood. 

I know exactly what I'm watching next season and I like to take this time to break them all down for you. Now obviously I'm still watching WWE Raw on Mondays and SmackDown Live on Tuesdays on USA Network, but they take much bit of time to see other shows without having to record them. Sundays are always Football nights but that won't stop be from seeing To Tell the Truth hosted by Anthony Anderson on ABC. Monday will remain the same with Supergirl, and I've caught my eyes on The Gifted and Superior Donuts (the latter in which I plan to binge watch this summer). Tuesday will be really tricky with The Flash and Legends of Tomorrow together again and some of my favorite comedies Fresh Off The Boat and The Good Place. Wednesdays seems easy with only the returning Riverdale to watch for. Thursdays have a real OMG to them now that Gotham and Arrow have been moved there along with another new comedy I am currently binge watching right now, Great News. Finally, going to TGI Fridays on a Friday is great but not as great as staying home and watching two fan favorites airing on the same night, those favorites would be Once Upon a Time and Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D who will return after the Inhumans have finished their run.
#fakeTV's Inside the Vault continues with more secrets about the fake shows I have created including Rhodey, NY which to me was apart of a bigger universe than I realized. If some have not heard by now, the new DC series Black Lightning will not premiere until midseason, but what is less surprising is that it will not be apart of The CW DCTV Universe which houses Arrow, The Flash, Supergirl and Legends of Tomorrow. The network promises another big Four-Way crossover between each four shows and producers had said a long time ago that it will be a true crossover which could mean that we might see Arrow, Flash and Legends characters appear in a full episode of Supergirl, now that would be a dream come true for fans. What could have been a dream come true to me was doing a crossover between Rhodey, NY and Sam & Cat, that latter of which lasted one season on Nickelodeon, a network that was in bit of slump in 2014, but rose back with the arrival of Henry Danger. This crime fighting comedy has touched the hearts for many young viewers and being a longtime Nickelodeon fan like myself, I respect everything about it. So when Sam & Cat was cancel got to work on a crossover special between Rhodey, NY and Henry Danger, even tough that the latter series had just airing in its early season. I can tell you what it took to get this all done, but unfortunately we're almost out of time, so before the weekend starts, I leave you all with this. 


CELEBRITY of the DAY
Stephen Moyer
Born: October 11, 1969
Starred in True Blood and Concussion
Set to star in FOX's The Gifted

That's your Celebrity of the Day, Weekend Greetings!

Comments