#fakeTV Friday: Inside the Vault, 4/7/2017

#fakeTV: Inside the Vault

Welcome Back to #fakeTV Friday on #KlicKNet! It was a jam-packed weekend last week with the Final Four and WrestleMania, and somehow it's been currently a newsworthy week to talk about. But for me, it's been an exciting and surpriseful week, as on some regular days, things just don't go my way; I seem to have talked about the topics that are near and dear to me and I always look forward to a brand new start of the week. Baseball season has started this week with teams getting off to a great start, but it's only the start of the season, so it's way to early to talking anything big like postseason. If you'll looking for playoffs, look no further to the NHL and NBA as their playoff season start April 12 and 15 respectively. The NBA Playoffs will be a main topic on #KlicKNet for we shall we if we're going a Cavaliers/Warriors III in the NBA Finals, we all know that Golden State won the title two years and then Cleveland last year, but if they go out it one more time, the potential matchup will decide who deserves to be the best in Basketball. Speaking about being the best, the nominations and host for the first ever MTV Movie & TV awards were announced yesterday and now we know that Adam Devine will be host of the live award ceremony on May 7th just two after Guardians of the Galaxy hits theaters. As for the nominees, Jordan Peele's Get Out has a total of six nominations, Beauty and the Beast has four, and the Oscar-winning Moonlight has three.
All this talk about the MTV & TV Awards makes me wonder if the #fakeTV I created could be nominated, maybe, if there was an award named Fake Show of the Year. Since we're now on the subject of fake shows, let's talk another trip Inside the Vault, this one's about how NickCam could interact with two of my favorite shows on Nickelodeon, iCarly and Victorious. We all know that Nickelodeon aire a crossover special dubbed "iParty with Victorious" back in June 2011, well I like it really much and felt a little envious that all those teens got be on apart of something big on television that will be remembered for a long time. So as I was doing NickCam Shorts at the time, I came up with the blue prints to a three-way crossover between iCarly, Victorious and NickCam which was known as the "Web Trinity". If you haven't read it yet, then CLICK HERE to learn more: NickCam, iCarly and Victorious: Web Trinity. Moving on, it didn't know how to making this TV event seem as if it were real at the time so I took some ideas from "iParty with Victorious" and the 2012 Marvel's Avengers movie which was by far the best movie I have ever seen, and the had the perfect inspiration for my own crossover which I wish was real most of the time. As rosey things were with NickCam, all good things must at some point come to an end and you'll find out I what I mean once you check back next Friday as the Inside the Vault stories continue.


CELEBRITY of the DAY
Tom Pelphrey
Born: July 28, 2017
Appeared in Banshee and Chicago P.D.
Starred in Marvel's Iron Fist

That's your Celebrity of the Day, Weekend's a Coming!

Comments