#fakeTV Friday: Inside the Vault, 4/28/2017

#fakeTV Friday: Inside the Vault

We're back on Friday, my favorite day of the week, it is always my prelude to the weekend and I can't help to wonder what this weekend's gonna be like. There many thing I have talked about before I wanna say, but you probably around know them because you read it in the news media. First up, MTV had announced sometime last week that it would bring back live programming on a daily basis starting this summer, some would call it Total Request Live (TRL) 2.0, but it will be known as "MTV Live" and will premiere in June. From what I'm understanding is that the program could be about three hours long and will take place Live at the MTV Time Square Studio in New York City which is currently being renovated to be twice the size it was before. Who knows, I could head down to Time Square this summer and see MTV Live for myself, it be a cool to finally be on live TV. Many broadcast networks are heading to season finale mode next month in May, on network that I have a bested interested in is The CW which promises big surprises for many shows like Supergirl, The Flash and Arrow. One could be as big as the other, but things are still uncertain, we know that Supergirl have featuring a classic character from the comics, someone (maybe Iris) could die in The Flash Season 3 finale, and how will Arrow finally take down Prometheus.All questions will be answered soon than we think, meanwhile, here's something to know now. 
Two weeks ago in an exciting edition of #fakeTV: Inside the Vault, he discussed the closure of NickCam, one of the first #fakeTV Shows I wrote online. Here's something I did not say before, the reason i decided to end NickCam was because of the ending to iCarly on Nickelodeon in 2012. That year seemed to be the end of everything if you know what I mean. But once 2013 came around, things seemed to change for the better, it seemed like start of new beginning for people around the world. Early in 2013, Victorious had also ended which was a bad loss for the Nick channel, some would say that it was to make room for the spin-off of these two great Schneider's Bakery shows, better known as Sam & Cat. So I decided to make my own spin-off to NickCam, something that was modeled after Dan Schneider's shows on Nick, it would have a few characters that was a bit diverse and some would come from iCarly and Victorious. The name of this spin-off as we all know and love is entitled "Rhodey, NY" and it made feel right at home. It starred me reprising my role as Rhodey Wilde with my sister Maunda as Rhodey's older cousin Rosanne as they moved to New York City to start a new life after NickCam. I also put in an another NickCam actor with a new character and had Brooklyn-native Leon Thomas III reprise his role as Andre from Victorious. It all felt like a dream which I wish was real sometimes, I always wonder what my life would have been like if I had become an actor at a young age, now there's a story I like to discuss. Unfortunately, we are out of time, but #fakeTV will be back next week with another greater chapter in the story of Rhodey, NY. 


CELEBRITY of the DAY
Crispin Glover
Born: April 20, 1964
Starred in Back to the Future and Alice in Wonderland
Set to star in American Gods

That's your Celebrity of the Day, Weekend be Coming 

Comments