#fakeTV Friday: Inside the Vault, 4/14/2017

#fakeTV Friday: Inside the Vault

I fought last week was exciting, but now for the second week in a row, I've found myself really excited. For instant, last week was WrestleMania in Orlando where the Undertaker may have wrestled in his last match, the day after that was my older sister's birthday and we went out to Denny's for breakfast. The day after that, we found out that Jordan Klepper will be taking over 11:30PM after The Daily Show on Comedy Central in a new series coming this fall. This week has been special as well as I have gone to even new and exciting places, like Wednesday, it was my mother's birthday and we went to Bonefish Grill, at first I thought it was some kind of Jamaican restaurant, but then I learned Bonefish Grill makes some of the best seafood you will put in your mouth. During our time in the restaurant, the news broke out that Josh Brolin will play Cable in Deadpool 2, however, I assume that this will not in any way affect his role in Avengers: Infinity War, but I'm still blown away that he got casted to the part. Last Wednesday night was the end of Regular Season action in the NBA and some teams were still jockeying for positions in the standings, but now we the sixteen teams who will have the chance to be NBA Championships as Playoff action this Easter weekend. By the way, The Fate of the Furious starring Vin Diesel, Chris Bridges, Michelle Rodriguez, and Dwayne Johnson is in theaters and guess who going out later to see the day it came out in theaters.
Before signing off for the weekend, prepare for another journey in the #fakeTV vault where you'll learn the end of one era and the start of another. I'm talking about the final episodes of NickCam Shorts, the show only lasted two season because I fought it was the smart thing to do because I had a tough time deciding on how episodes i should do. I was also tough to do another finale for the NickCam gang, but this time the cast were not in-character but rather themselves for one last glorious night together. NickCam: The Final Shorts was more of a countdown show where relieve some their best moments on the sketch series and original NickCam series, if it were real, I could recalled some of the moments would have had, but their always a difference between what is real and what is fake. On the bright side, I was able to keep my chin up move on to the next chapter in life, but that next chapter will be spoken until next week, some of you have been following this blog may already what it is I'm talking and it regards a character I made up for myself that I grew very fond of and will live inside me forever. In closing, I have big plans this weekend and for next week for on next Thursday will be the 800th post that I have done on this blog so prepare for what is to come soon on KlicK-Net.

CELEBRITY of the DAY
Michelle Rodriguez
Born: July 12, 1978
Starred in Turbo and Smurfs: The Lost Village
Now stars in The Fate of the Furious

That's your Celebrity of the Day, Enjoy NBA Style Playoffs

Comments