#fakeTV Friday: Inside the Vault, 3/17/2017

#fakeTV FRiDAYInside the Vault

First off, Happy St. Patrick's Day, and second, like the famous quote from Disney's Beauty and the Beast, "Be Our Guest". For today, you are my guest to explore my point of view of what goes on in the world as we always do every weekday. Earlier this week, MTV announced that it would rebrand its Movie Awards into something much bigger than expected, this year's event will be called the "MTV Movie & TV Awards" This will be for the first time in it 25-year history that the event will not only honor all things Movies, but also all things involve television too, we know that this year it will go down on Sunday, May 7th at the Shrine Auditorium in Los Angeles, California. The idea for this was because MTV is planning to return its focus to give viewers more reality, music and live programming in the near future as some networks are planning to do the exact same thing. One event that is going live as we speak is the NCAA Men's Basketball Tournament with the second half of the first round gets underway and we have not been disappointed with the first half from yesterday. We saw some upsers, close game, blowouts and bracket busting because that's what March Madness is all about, now KlicK-Net will not have full coverage of the first and second round until Monday and you're probably know who is moving on by then, so I'll round up all the results into one super-packed post with the top highlights and plays from some games.
Moving on to our main story which once again involves a trip inside the #fakeTV Vault. For the past few weeks, I have explain of how NickCam was created, I will now tell the story of its spin-offs which may been fake but were still a success to me in my mind. After NickCam, I wonder whether if I should do another season or make an entire new show which would continue the story of Nick, Rhodey and co. If I haven't told anyone this yet or if I don't remember telling it before then you should know that NickCam started out as a show-within-another-show I created when I first started doing this little hobby I have. The first idea I had way back when was a sketch comedy called "U-Pick Nonstop"  where the cast of that show allow viewers to pick the sketches and bits they want the cast to perform in, but that to me was too much. So I started with NickCam as sitcom first and then spun that off into a variety show because I love sketch comedy in have different forms. Of course, I needed to make the format NickCam Shorts completely different so it would respond as something different and thinking up different sketches was fun but yet so hard. We are almost out of time for this trip inside the vault, next week we talked about the concept of some of the sketches I made and my choice to make them so childish as this was to be believed as a show on Nickelodeon. In the meantime, stay safe this weekend and enjoy the all the games taking place in the tournament right now.


CELEBRITY of the Day
Gugu Mbatha-Raw
Born: April 21, 1983
Starred in Larry Crowne and Black Mirror
Now stars in Beauty and the beast

That's your Celebrity of the Day, enjoy the Weekend of Madness

Comments