#fakeTV Friday: Inside the Vault, 2/24/2017

#fakeTV FRiDAY: Inside the Vault

Since 1929, there has been one award ceremony that has stand out on top them all, honoring the year's best in film. We call them the Academy Awards, or for short, the Oscars, and over the years films have reached new heights. Only the best movie, actors, actress, directors, writers and producers make it the Oscars and receive that small golden man trophy for excellence, at least some of the movies I've seen last year have been nominated for what I believe are minor awards such as best visual effects, costume design, makeup and hairstyling, and sound mixing. This Sunday night are the 89th Annual Oscars on ABC, some race car fans would probably be watching the Daytona 500 on Fox before, anyone famous actor, actress, and director you can think will be there along with host the Academy Awards Jimmy Kimmel, who knows what he has planned in stored for the viewers, probably not another Oscars After Party I fear. But it's award shows like these that have made very interested in movies since I was young and it's one of the main reason I had wanted to be involved production of movies and television shows, but until that will ever happen, I'll have to settle for #fakeTV.
Previously on Inside the Vault, most great TV Shows start with "Previously on" because they explain the events of an episode from the past. What I mean is that last week on #fakeTV, I started to explain how I came up with the fake show I have written and posted online. It stared in 2011 with two popular shows on Nickelodeon, iCarly and Victorious, both created by TV maker Dan Schneider and thanks to a crossover special he made called "iParty with Victorious", the idea for NickCam was born. That is where we left off last week, but more of the story is still to come, soon after I wrote NickCam, I then realized that were many other steps to successfully make a show more real than fake, so I wrote everything down about my show as if it where in the form and style of a wikipedia page. Some say that Wikipedia is the worst place to get information and the most obvious, but still read pages and stories off of Wiki get all the information I needed. After reading on what it took get iCarly, Victorious and other shows and movies in production, I started to plan out very careful how, who, where, when and what I wanted. While created NickCam in 2011, its somewhat official debut was set for May 4, 2008, three years prior, and as you know I also had to give it the vibe of a Schneider's Bakery show. Then learned how I could make NickCam be in the same universe as iCarly and Victorious ny adding a few elements from Schneider shows. The first crossover I did was with iCarly and was called "Mashed Up with iCarly" set up in 2010, it was a sequel to a two part special I did called "Black Christmas in July", so as it may seem, my version of iCarly was a little black-ish and I believe that I could play around with it, by a changing some of the format a little bit. Learn about more facts you never knew before next week and tune in to Oscars Sunday.

CELEBRITY of the DAY
Ezra Edelman
Born: August 6, 1974
Documentary producer and director of O.J.: Made in America
Nominated for an Academy Award for Best Documentary Feature

That's your Celebrity of the Day, Happy Oscar Weekend

Comments