#fakeTV Friday: Inside the Vault, 2/17/2017

#fakeTV FRiDAY: Inside the Vault

This is my last post I'm writing as a Twenty Year Old, on Sunday, it's my Twenty First Birthday, which means I am finally stepping into adulthood. Honesty, I don't know what the next years in the future hold for me, but what I do know is that they are going to be really exciting, starting this Sunday when I head out to Dave & Busters to celebrate. Before I go into Birthday Celebration mode, I try to get everyone excited about the weekend like I always do, if no one hasn't seen The LEGO Batman Movie, you should really see it now and see a different side of The Dark Knight and other characters of the comics in a whole new perspective. Also this Sunday is the NBA All-Star Game from the Smoothie King Center in New Orleans , but before that is the Celebrity All-Star Game and Rising Stars Challenge airing tonight and then All-Star Saturday Night tomorrow with the Skills Challenge, Three-Point Contest and Slam Dunk Contest. NBC is also in celebration mode this Sunday with The Paley Center Salutes NBC's 90th Anniversary Special coming to prime time and takes a look back at NBC's rich 90-year history from radio to television. So it looks like everybody has been in celebration mode this week and for the days to some and I say that you wouldn't wanna miss out on all the fun.
Now to end this post, I have an gift to share everyone reading this, I've been teasing to reveal certain secrets about the work of each of the #fakeTV series I have created. Today is that day you begin to know everything you wanted to know including where I get to write my own shows without having a camera to shoot them. It all started in 2011, way back when shows like iCarly and Victorious on Nickelodeon were making kids laugh. Those shows came from the wonderful mind of Dan Schneider (creator of also The Amanda Show, Drake & Josh, Zoey 101, Sam & Cat, Henry Danger and Game Shakers), it seemed to me that Mr. Schneider could do it all when it comes to television and he also brought us the crossover special "iParty with Victorious". It was by then I would create my own Schneider's Bakery-style series and it would turn out to be more a "Black-ish meets iCarly" kind if deal. NickCam, however, would start out as a show-within-a-show when I first came up with the idea for a sketch comedy variety show like All That and SNL, the idea when sour and I chose it make it a sitcom where a group of teens who at the amusement park create their own web series like iCarly, only with hidden camera bits and sketches and short films. I casted myself to have a recurring role in NickCam which then turn to be a breakout moment when moving up into the main cast and choosing who else to cast was difficult since the only people I knew were my sister and a few young family members and friends. That's all from the vault for now, tune in next week for the idea to have NickCam cross over into the Schneider-verse (my name for the shows that Dan Schneider has made).

CELEBRITY of the DAY
Flume
Born: November 5, 1991
Is an Australian record producer, musician and DJ
Won a Grammy Award for Best Dance/Electronic Album

That's your Celebrity if the Day, Wish Me a Happy Birthday!

Comments