#fakeTV Friday, 2/10/2017

#fakeTV FRiDAY

I am guessing everyone had good day yesterday, or not. All that snow outside makes you think it's impossible to go anything and go anywhere. But a Blizzard has never stopped us from doing what is important, so regardless of the weather outside, I'm here to share what's in stored for this coming weekend. The LEGO Batman Movie is now in theaters and this Laugh Out Loud Comedy gives viewers a new perspective on The Dark Knight, I never how funny Batman could possibly be, but when one of your favorite comic book superheroes is brought to life in the World of LEGO, you can get a few laughs out of your systems and remind yourself what life was like when you were so young. Other important events this weekend are WWE Elimination Chamber, Sunday on WWE Network, where upcoming Kids Choice Awards host and Current WWE Champion John Cena will put the title on the line in a structure whose name is infamant, the Elimination Chamber. For all your music fans out there, the 59th Annual Grammys Awards, coming Sunday on CBS, promises to have incredible performances from the best in music and honor those who have created music, like: BeyoncĂ©, Drake, Rihanna, Kanye West, Chance the Rapper, Adele, Justin Bieber, David Bowie, Marren Morris and Twenty One Pilots, to name a few.
As you can see the six logos above, I have taken my time off from school to share my own ideas online by creating #fakeTV Shows. I've made six and each one seemed somewhat childish, for during my times watching Nickelodeon as a kid, I started to dream what it could actually be like to be in your own show. Never since I graduated High School, I wanted to get into a program that involves TV & Film, and that's I started to come up with the idea of writing on this blog everyday, and honestly it has it's up and downs. NickCam, Rhodey, NY, Slime Time Showdown, Gak Plus Sports, The InZane Club and The Kyrie File all embody what I love about watching television because they all tackle on things social and and pop cultural, and some might be wondering what gave me the ideas to create and write these #fakeTV Shows. While a new season of The InZane Club is still in the works, I will share the many secrets of the Original Series I made up, readers will be able to know things that they've never known from before. Some can know about the sketches of InZane Club and how Rhodey, NY became a spin-off to NickCam, and also my way of bringing Nickelodeon Slime Time back to life. 


CELEBRITY of the DAY
James Hetfield
Born: August 3, 1963
Co-founder of the heavy metal band Metallica
Will perform alongside Lady Gaga at the Grammys

That's your Celebrity of the Day, Have a Snowy Weekend

Comments