#fakeTV Friday, 1/27/2017

#fakeTV Friday

I don't need to tell anyone what I'm doing this weekend, but I'll tell it anyway. This weekend is "Royal Rumble Weekend" and while I won't be watching the Pro Bowl or the NHL All-Star Game, which are not really special, I'll be watching the 30th Annual WWE Royal Rumble which couldn't picked a better venue to take place. The Alamodome in San Antonio, Texas has hosted the Rumble 20 Years Ago, and the WWE has changed since then, with almost all thirty of the particaptes announced entry into the Rumble Match, it will be a perfect way to kick off The Road to WrestleMania which promises to be the best one yet. Before the Rumble, there's NXT TakeOver: San Antonio which gives us an appetizer of what to come over the weekend. One person who looks to close out a good week this week is 15-time World Champ John Cena who announced himself as the host of the 2017 Nickelodeon Kids' Choice Awards and could bring the WWE Championship to the show if he wins this Sunday at the Royal Rumble. Anything is possible when you take the things you love and then turn it all into something even more amazing, #fakeTV knows that too well and it's made another masterpiece.
Inauguration Day Special

Today, you'll see how hard I have worked to give people what they need and want to hear, I'm one of those people who care deeply about everyday things and have learned what it is to be a somebody. I was deeply emotional over the 2016 Presidential Election, thought I could make my vote heard and known by elected the next president, and of that encouraged me or write this #fakeTV Special, "The Kyrie File Inauguration Day Special". As a spin-off to the InZane Club, this special show takes some of the highlights of President Trump's Inauguration last week with some jokes I made up that probably wouldn't make sense to any one who reads. They think as if there fake news, but that alright with me, I job is to make up fake stories to keep people entertained as they read what I've wrote.Of course, after this I don't what I'm gonna write on Fridays now that InZane Club has gone on hiatus, but if you know me by now, you that I'm not one of those people who gives up, I always find a way. In closing, to all those reading this post, I urge them to read every last word of the Kyrie File special because if I've were to host an actual comedy news talk show, I will give it all I have to make the viewers laugh. 

CELEBRITY of the DAY
Ryan Eggold
Born: August 10, 1984
Starred in 90210 and Sons of Liberty
Set to star in The Blacklist: Redemption

That's your Celebrity of the Day, Remember the Rumble

Comments