Top Ten Thursday: Staurday Edition (Farewell to 2016)

TOP TEN THURSDAY
Saturday Edition
Farewell to 2016
I have saved the best for last on this Christmas Eve, a Top Ten Story you will never forget.

(#10) Sing starring Matthew McConaughey and Reese Witherspoon opened in theaters this week.

(#09) Nintendo plans on releasing more smartphones games a year like Super Mario Run.

(#08) Why Him? Starring James Franco and Bryan Cranston opened in theaters yesterday.

(#07) Silence with Andrew Garfield and Adam Driver was released in theaters yesterday.

(#06) Rouge One: A Star Wars Story has grossed over $442.7 million at the Box Office.

(#05) Philadelphia Eagles defeated the New York Giants 24-19 on Thursday Night Football. 

(#04) The NBA Christmas Day games start tomorrow with the Celtics against the Knicks.

(#03) The Radio City Rockettes will perform on the day of Donald Trump's Inauguration Day.

(#02) A Large Truck in Berlin had crashed into a Christmas Market, killing a dozen people.

(#01) Famous Star Wars actress Carrie Fisher suffered a heart attack while boarding a plane.


CELEBRITY of the DAY
Joelle Carter
Born: October 10, 1972
Starred in the FX Series Justified
Set to star in NBC's Chicago Justice

That's your Celebrity of the Day, and the last of 2016. That's all from KlicK-Net, I'm off ready for Christmas Day tomorrow, but before I go, here is my final thoughts of 2016, I would just like to thank anyone who has been reading my blog all year, it means a lot to me to be able to take a stab at the Internet and sound off the most crazy and amazing moments each day. KlicK-Net will be back bigger and stronger than ever before, and instead of telling a different story each day like Sports on Mondays, Twitter Topics on Tuesday, Videos and Pictures on Wednesday, Top Ten moments on Thursdays, I'm planning on discussing all those things once every day, 5 days a week. 2017 will be the start of something new for every human being in the world including me, and I do not want to miss a single minute. So on this Eve of the Day that Jesus was born, I say to everyone, have a Merry Christmas, Happy New Year, So Long to 2016 and Get Here quick 2017.

Comments