#fakeTV Friday, 12/9/2016

#fakeTV FRiDAY

I am going to be really sincere about this post today and it could affect with the future of KlicK-Net. Sometimes in life, things may or not last forever, and I have know that fact for a while, in fact, my whole life I have known it. My blog may not last forever, but that's all right with me, because I am sure by now I have made my mark on the Internet, spoke my mind on the big stories everyday and have not been afraid to share my own ideas. Ever since I graduated High School in 2014, have been trying to get me into some new program, we did found one last year, but it only last two weeks. Next week, I will be starting a one-week trial at a new program which is a little far from my house, which means that KlicK-Net will be off next week, but I will be back the week after as head into Christmas Time and the New Year of 2017. Rest assure, KlicK-Net's very last week of 2016 will be surprise and will be the Ultimate Send-Off to an All out of Wack year, this was meant to be a year of change and that's exactly what we got. On the other hand, I think we can all learn something about this year, is that it's given us chance to do better than previous years before and I know that when 2017 comes and I turn twenty-one, everything will be different for me.
As you may know by now, I've been new episodes of The InZane Club since its debut last October, but with me going off next week, there may not be a new episode at that time. So on December 23rd, the night before Christmas Eve, you will all be able to treat yourself to back-to-back new episodes as a way to really kickoff your Christmas time with your friends and family members. I can't even tell anyone what I'm going to for Christmas, but I think I have a good idea about what I'm going to get for it's all about giving and getting. There's still time to see all your favorite holiday shows, specials and movies, set up decorations all around the house, and drink plenty of Egg Nog. Moving on to Today's episode of InZane Club, exclusively on KlicK-Net and maybe even Netflix, the Club members are throwing a big competition with a big prize on the line, of course, I will not be telling anyone what the prize and competition, you will have to see it for yourself when you read this great episode. Now before I sign off for today, I want everybody reading this how alright I'm going to be next week, and while the future has been written yet, I'm going anywhere anytime soon.


CELEBRITY of the DAY
Michael K. Williams
Born: November 22, 1966
Starred in The Wire and Ghostbusters
Set to star in Assassin's Creed

That's your Celebrity of the Day, See you on the 19th!

Comments