#fakeTV Friday, 12/23/2016

#fakeTV FRiDAY

Apparently, this was supposed to be KlicK-Net's last day of the year before signing off to enjoy Christmas Break. However, as you are probably wondering, I went out yesterday. I was at the store where my mom works on Tuesdays and Thursdays, I have an older brother who owns the store and my mother wanted to take me there so I could learn how to work for a living. It was kind of fun, I got to know how to use the cash register, I put price tags on the store items and then put them on the selves where should go. This was just my mother's way of getting into doing something when I'm older since everyone I know seems to be in line of work. Luckily, Christmas is this Sunday so I can relax and enjoy these last few day of 2016 peacefully. There was no time for do a Top Ten List yesterday so I could put it up yesterday and you have no idea where I did this post, well I'll tell you anyway: it was at a library near the store my mom took me yesterday, so I am never to far away from KlicK-Net. I've decided to do a Saturday Edition of Top Ten Thursday as the Final Post of KlicK-Net for 2016, and it will be my last before 2017.
As I explained before, I was off last week to go to a day program for a one-week trial, it went well, but I would be prefer to be somewhere with people who are as higher function as me. One place that is not what you call a higher function environment is The InZane Club, which is also entering Christmas Break and leaves you viewers with two back-to-back episodes, one of which is a Christmas Special. The reason there being two new episodes is me being off and not having time for an episode last week, but back-to-back episodes are just as good, knowing they are both full of surprises. When KlicK-Net comes back on the first week of 2017, it will launched a two-part special of The InZane Club on January 6 which features an old sketch from AwesomenessTV, and if you want a better point of view of Trump's Inauguration Ceremony coming January 20th, then a Half-Hour Kyrie File News Special in the works as well. So as you can see, KlicK-Net's got big plans for the start of 2017 and maybe some big changes to the way I report everyday topics found on the internet.

CELEBRITY of the DAY
Michelle Monaghan
Born: March 23, 1976
Starred in Eagle Eye and Due Date
Currently stars in Patriots Day

That's your Celebrity of the Day, 2 More 'til the Big One!

Comments