#fakeTV Friday: Saturday Edition

#fakeTV FRiDAY:
Saturday Edition

Could somebody please tell what day is it? I lost track of the calendar, #LOL! Oh that's right, it's Saturday, which is for some reason KlicK-Net's least favorite day of the week. I for one like Saturdays really much because It's give me more time to relax and I wish do could do this blog on Saturdays, but you gotta save time to make time. I hope everybody had a Happy Thanksgiving, I hope they did all of their shopping yesterday on Black Friday, so now we can focus on the next big thing: Christmas. The Holiday season has already begun and while all the shopping was done yesterday, the real fun starts when people begin to decorate and prepare for December 25th as well as a New Year in 2017. I've already come up with my Christmas Wish List this year, but I won't say what was on it until Christmas Day, in fact, KlicK-Net will sign off the air on December 23rd, then take a week off for Christmas, and then return for the very first week of 2017 on January 2nd. It's been a long year for 2016, but it feels like it has gone by really fast, and with about four weeks left, let's see what news I can find to put on KlicK-Net before new changes occur around the World and in the United States.
Coming this Tuesday is KlicK-Net's 700th Post online and it will take more than a few Trending Topics to make this event a Big one. I do have the potential 800, 900 and maybe even 1,000th posts written next year and is my biggest goal of all, to get to 1,000th posts. I've decided that the 700th Post will be a look back at 2016 and how crazy things were with stuff like the World Series, the new WWE Brand Extension, the Biggest Movies of the Year, some of the most Heartbreaking moments of the Year, and of course, the 2016 Election. For now, on this Saturday Edition of #fakeTV Friday, it is another Brand New Episode of the Netflix/fakeTV Original Series "The InZane Club". It's been a real major hit on KlicK-Net and I like to keep it going when the New Year rolls in, here's a little of what you need to know about Today's episode was suppose to to be online yesterday, sorry about that. Kyrie (which is me) welcomes two amazing guests to the Club and rest a sure that they are way past amazing. They star in the upcoming Marvel/Sony film "Spider-Man: Homecoming," that's right, I'm talking about Laura Harrier and the new Spider-Man himself, Tom Holland! 

CELEBRITY of the DAY
Harvey Keitel
Born: May 13, 1939
Starred in Taxi Driver and From Dusk till Dawn
Set to star in The Comedian

That's your Celebrity of the Day, Happy Thanksgiving Weekend

Comments