#fakeTV Friday, 11/4/2016

#fakeTV FRiDAY

Guess how many days left until Election Day: Four. This is the last time I'm going to mention the Election for now, I'm taking a day-off on Tuesday to do my part in the voting. The days before and after Tuesday, I'll be discussing the Chicago Cubs' long awaited World Series Championship win on Monday and I'll gather all the Post-Election chatter on Wednesday and give my perspective on the craziest year of my life. All or my understanding of how an Election has indeed been leading me up this one moment, this is where I take the step in my life, so either Hillary Clinton will lead America for the next four years or Donald Trump will run this country into the ground. People have been imagining what a Trump Presidency would be like, so we could be looking at total chaos out of a man who has done unspeakable things. I hope and pray that Hillary Clinton can win on Tuesday and we can move on and focus on the fact we'll have a first female president. One other thing I'm interested in the networks such as CBS, ABC, NBC, CNN, and Fox News bring in the Election results in their own unique ways, and be sure to watch Stephen Colbert's Election Night special on Showtime and The LIVE Hourlong Daily Show on Comedy Central, it all ends this Tuesday Night.
From politics to Movies and #fakeTV, the day has finally arrived for fans of the Marvel Cinematic Universe to experience an event like no other. The installment of this incredible franchise, Doctor Strange, is now in theaters and they're calling it Marvel's Biggest Creation Ever, indeed it is. Just yesterday, DC/Warner Bros. released a brand new trailer for Wonder Woman and it will be attached to Doctor Strange, so when you go to a movie theater near you, you will be able to see two different kinds of superhero action. The InZane Club is all about the action that goes into this #fakeTV/Netflix Original Series which was created by the brilliant minds of AwesomenessTV. Every teen like me who is heading into young adult hates doing household chores for their parents, it takes too much time out of their important matters, I seem to have that problem every day. Still, it feels nice to do good for your family, at The InZane Club, making a mess is where the funniest happens, so what mess has Kyrie (that's me0 and his pals have made this time? Find out when an all-new episode with a special guest from a special movie gets released today on KlicK-Net, and always remember this, it's not real, it's #fakeTV!


CELEBRITY of the DAY
Benedict Cumberbatch
Born: July 19, 1976
Starred in The Hobbit Series and Sherlock
Currently stars in Marvel's Doctor Strange

That's your Celebrity of the Day, Go See Doctor Strange

But first, the new Wonder Woman Trailer
WONDER WOMAN - Official Trailer [HD]

Comments