#fakeTV Friday: The Return, 10/7/2016

#fakeTV FRiDAY:
The Return

For about four months, I've been trying to figure out what I'm going when I return to blogging on Fridays, well this is it, the moment I and you have been waiting for. #fakeTV Friday has finally return to #KlicKNet and the timing is perfectly perfect, that's not something I just came up with. This is like a big homecoming since Friday is the one day of the week where I get to talk a little TV and Movies before handing out my own made-up show, so it's not just fake TV, it's Real TV also. Right Now, I wanna talk DCTV on The CW, the Season Premiere of The Flash and Arrow started this week and while I've just become a fan of those shows without having to watch previous seasons from the beginning, what go me into this universe was Supergirl and Legends of Tomorrow. The season premieres of those shows start October 10th for Supergirl and October 13th for the Legends, and then between late November and early December, the heroes of these four series will come to together for a week long crossover event to battle a race of aliens called the Dominators. Now this is part of the post where I begin to start talking fake things.
Since June, I've been hard at work with a new #fakeTV Series as promised, while brainstorming ideas, I decided to include myself in it as the lead role like I was for Rhodey, NY. The name of the show is called "The InZane Club" and it is a Variety Show on Netflix with Brian Robbins (creator of All That and CEO of AwesomenessTV) as one of the showrunners. My idea for this was that it has short of vibe as a CW Show, even though it's a half hour long, and the main cast is made up of actors who are born the same year as me, 1996. There's Noah Munck who everybody knows as Ginny from iCarly and other actors who have worked with AwesomenessTV, I think what they do there is Amazing and I'm trying to find way to make this show fun for very younger adults. The best part about Netlfix is that there are no ratings so InZane Club can praised by critics either young or old, it's made for Teenagers growing and Millennials from the '90s. The series premiere next Friday, October 14th, on #KlicKNet or Netflix, which ever comes first. So once again, it's great to be blogging again on Fridays and the best is yet to come this Fall.

CELEBRITY of the DAY

Justin Theroux
Born: August 10, 1971
Writer for Iron Man 2 and Rock of Ages
Set to star in The Girl on the Train

That's your Celebrity of the Day, I HEART Fridays

Comments