#fakeTV Friday, 10/21/2016

#fakeTV FRiDAY

Here's a secret about KlicKNet and me. I don't write the #fakeTV Friday posts on a Friday exactly, have to vacuum the house on Fridays, which doesn't give enough time to write my blog on that particular day. So I write the #fakeTV posts on Thursdays after I have finished the Top Ten List, and I wrote this post while I'm watching the Marvel Red Carpet Premiere of Doctor Strange online and even on Periscope. As I'm watching all the cast and crew walk down the red carpet discussing what it took to make this latest amazing film and what it's like to be apart of the Marvel Cinematic Universe, must be great honor. Marvel has been posting picture on Twitter and videos on YouTube showing all the highlights from the premiere, and you can see how smart the stars dress. All of this came after the premiere of the first ever trailer for Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2, which by the way, made me go nuts, looks like Phase 3 won't disappoint us. The one main thing to point that this film takes us through the mystical realms of the MCU since we've been to all the places on Earth, Outer Space and other realms, this movie is going to make your jaw drop and you'll be on the edge of your seat. 
Meet the Dr. Strange Director

Director Scott Derrickson on Marvel's Doctor Strange 
Red Carpet Premiere
It's The Man, Stan Lee


Stan Lee Brings his Magic to Marvel's Doctor Strange
Red Carpet Premiere

Like I've been saying, I'm going be busy when Election Day, which is a Lucky Seventeen Days away, and I have to decide what I'm going to be doing that day. I'm going to see Doctor Strange, will I be voting for the Next President of the United States of America, or can I do both. It's more important that I see Doctor Strange because Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D on ABC will have tie-ins with the movie, but it seems unlikely that an episode will premiere the same night as Election Night, November 8th. So I'll wait to see what will happen, in the meantime, let's discuss today's new episode of the new #fakeTV/Netflix series "The InZane Club", Kyrie (aka me) like be pulling teeth at the Club, for there will be an unfortunate accident. I will only tease you with that bit of information, the only way to know what goes down completely is to read the full episode coming up shortly. Next week, we'll get into more of the Doctor Strange premiere in LA, the World Series coming up Tuesday, and maybe an unique look at what's ahead before the Presidential Election.
CELEBRITY of the DAY
Benedict Wong
Born: July 3, 1971
Starred in and Hummingbird and The Martian
Set to star in Doctor Strange

That's your Celebrity of the Day, Logan's got a Brand New Trailer

Logan | Official Trailer [HD] | 20th Century FOX

Comments