Trending Topic Tuesday, 8/16/2016

#TrendingTopicTuesday


Do I have a trending topic to share with you today, in fact, I have three trending topics!

These news broke out right when I finished the post for MaxSports Monday yesterday, and I fought it would be a good idea to talk about it right now. It pains me to say it, but yesterday, Comedy Central canceled The Nightly Show with Larry Wilmore, the late-night show that airs right after The Daily Show with Trevor Noah was doing very poorly in the ratings and the President of Comedy Central, Kent Alterman addressed that the cancellation was a business decision which had to be done. We know that The Daily Show will remain at 11PM and until a permeant replacement will be made, @Midnight with Chris Hardwick will take the 11:30PM slot. I've watched The Nightly Show since Jon Stewart retired from late night and thought to myself it was so different than what they do on Colbert, Fallon, Kimmel and Oliver, it featured a panel segment rather than one-on-one interviews, and I liked that. So I thought today that I would present the reaction of the cancellation from the cast and crew of The Nightly Show.

Hollywood Reporter@THR 
.@LarryWilmore jokes about @NightlyShow end: "Racism is solved" http://thr.cm/WrBLmU 

Rory Albanese@RoryAlbanese 
Sad to say @nightlyshow has been cancelled. I'm very proud to have been a part of a show that has been funny, diverse & extremely necessary.

Rory Albanese@RoryAlbanese 
I want to thank the staff, cast & crew of @nightlyshow. They are the most talented people I've ever had the honor to work with. #HireThem

Rory Albanese@RoryAlbanese
So much @nightlyshow love coming at us on Twitter.  Our fans are amazing. Thank you all so much for your support.  We'll miss you the most.

Mike Yard@mikeyardcomedy
Thanks @nightlyshow fans for all the love you guys have  shown me since My 1st day on this show. It's been a wonderful ride. Till next time

Robin Thede@robinthede
Family for life. #4moreshows #tonightly
WWE SummerSlam, LIVE from the Barclays Center in Brooklyn, New York, is only five days away from know. This year will be in fact the Biggest Event of the Summer with Dean Ambrose vs Dolph Ziggler for the WWE World Championship, Finn Balor vs Seth Rollins for the all-new WWE Universal Championship, and "The Beast" Brock Lesnar vs "The Viper" Randy Orton. In the light of all of this, i never had the chance to mention the set of superstars who will be join the roster for WWE 2K17 last week. Now there's: Alicia Fox, Andre The Giant, Baron Corbin, Big E, Billy Gunn, Braun Strowman, Bret Hart, British Bulldog, Cesaro, Charlotte, Daniel Bryan, Edge, Finn Balor, Hideo Itami, Jake “The Snake” Roberts, Kalisto, Randy Orton, Ricky “The Dragon” Steamboat, Sin Cara, The Rock, Triple H, and Tyson Kidd. The next roster reveal will take place sometime today, but until then, let's discussed last night's RAW which has been gearing up this Sunday's SummerSlam in a really big way.

WWE@WWE 
#SummerSlamWeek is about to heat up @WWENetwork with new programming EVERY SINGLE NIGHT! http://wwe.me/p48P5Z

FinnGun@FinnGun1
@WWE @WWENetwork Sweet Sauce

fearless Nikki@WweNikki25 
@WWE @WWENetwork this will be the biggest summer slam ever this Sunday and starting the @SummerSlam week @Brooklyn my gonna be hreat

WWE@WWE
The #DemonKing @FinnBalor was finally summoned by @WWERollins on #RAW just six days before clashing at @SummerSlam!

HATTY@ZeRohattrick
@WWE @FinnBalor @WWERollins @SummerSlam my first payperview will be summer slam and I will get to see fínn do the coup de grace

Marc Vinnicombe@MarcVinnie16
@WWE @FinnBalor @WWERollins @SummerSlam That was off the hook can't wait for summerslam.

Ever since May 31st, we have basked in joy of MTV's Scream, dying to know who is this season's killer. I think I know who it might be, but I don't wanna spoiler the fun for anyone. When we last left the Scream Team, Emma and Audrey were framed for killing the Mayor of Lakewood and later tonight in the season finale, we will see them fight for their very lives the as the Biggest Reveal of Them All will be made. Noah said last week in a promo could anyone of him, Emma, Audrey, Kieran, Brooke, Eli and Stavo could be the accomplice to Piper and that accomplice could have their accomplice, it would be the biggest twist of the year. So I urge everyone who watches tonight to keep your eyes peeled because we won't know what hit us until it's too late. MTV has been counting down the days to the season finale, and it's all been leading up to tonight, who will survive?, who will die?, who's gonna Scream?! Let's see how hyped the fans are and see if ready to tune in tonight at 10PM on MTV.

SCREAM@MTVScream 
TOMORROW. #MTVSCREAM
s ‏@buteravouge
@MTVScream SEASON 3 ???

lia @wadamaxmoff
@MTVScream TWO KILLERS

Lukas@viicioreality 
@MTVScream WE NEED SEASON 3

lua@estrabao 
@MTVScream I'M NOT READY OMG

Dev@itsDevT82
@santiagoasegura @MTVScream I can hardly wait!!!


CELEBRITY of the DAY
Jack Huston
Born: December 7, 1982
Starred in American Hustle
Set to star in Ben-Hur

That's your Celebrity of the Day, I'm going to a Sausage Party later.
Wish Me Luck!

Comments