#fakeTV Friday Takes A Vacation

#fakeTV FRiDAY
Takes a Vacation

Fridays have always been the start of the weekend, when you are in school, you're happy that it's Friday because you are given two days off school. If you get a job where you only have to work on weekdays and not weekends, then Fridays are your relief days. Movies open in theaters everywhere on a Friday and about a thousand have gone their to have, for me, Fridays have been real special to me and I always get excited when the weekend comes. Today on KlicK-Net, this is the final #fakeTV Friday before it takes a long summer vacation and comes back in the Fall sometime between September and October. Starting now, a new #fakeTV Show is in the works and it will debut in the fall, everything is in development so things have not been plan just yet, and see how television had grown these past few years, it's tough to decide on what the new show is going to be about.
CELEBRITY EDITION
2-Part Season Finale

If you're wondering what's my involvement in this, here's what you  I will create it, write it, and star in it, but it will include real life actors, directors, producers, writers and some famous people I know. I don't make a lot of friends like I use to do in school, but I will use my resources to make this show a success and I won't hesitate to take big risks. The first thing I have to do is come up with a working title because because titles of movies, television show and books give a idea what they are going to be about. In the meantime, let's makes this last #fakeTV Friday before the summer a good as the season finale of Gak + Sports becomes a 2-Part Celebrity Showdown. The stars of Nickelodeon's Bella & the Bulldogs and School of Rock compete with families for all kinds of goodies and it all starts Sunday night from 8 to 9PM on Nick, but catch the finale right on KlicK-Net.


CELEBRITY of the DAY
Tim McGraw
Born: May 1, 1967
Country music singer and songwriter
Won a CMT Award for Video of the Year

That's your Celebrity of the Day, #fakeTV will see you soon!

Comments