#fakeTV Friday, 3/25/2016

#fakeTV
FRiDAY

Spring is finally here and everything is in bloom, from flowers to trees and grass to birds and bees to the weather warming to a month of beauty. Next week will be a Viewing Party for me when I'm not blogging on KlicK-Net, I'll be in and out the house enjoying the fresh air and sunny skies and also getting ready for some big event on the Internet, Television and in Theaters. On Monday, it's the Supergirl/Flash Crossover event, plus, the final WWE Raw before WrestleMania, on Tuesday, I plan to go out and see Batman vs Superman: Dawn of Justice, next Wednesday and Thursday seem like off-day. However on April 1st, NXT Takes Over Dallas, on April 2nd, it's the 2016 NCAA Final Four, and to top it all off on April 3rd, WrestleMania 32 LIVE from the AT&T Stadium.
Every Season 5 Episodes
Next Week

Even though I'm in school anymore, it feels like everyday is my vacation week, maybe later in the year I could get into a program where I'm more active outside my home. While I'm planning my own Spring Break, I also make to give KlicK-Net it's best week yet, as on Monday, we'll continue coverage of March Madness as well a look at WrestleMania. But next Friday, we're taking a recap of Season Five of Rhodey, NY with every episode from that season including the Series Finale. Coming next month in April is Gak Plus Sports, the hit #fakeGameShow where families obsess over playing their favorite sports, winning cool prizes, and in the end, getting slimed. Before I sign-off for the day, I liked to remind everyone that the NCAA Sweet 16 will conclude today while the Elite Eight go at it this weekend, enjoy.

CELEBRITY
of the DAY!
Kit Harington
Born: December 16, 1986
Starred in How to Train Your Dragon 2
Currently stars in Game of Thrones on HBO

That's your Celebrity of the Day, The Dawn has Arrived

Comments