#fakeTV Friday, 3/11/2016

This is a Special
#fakeTV
FRiDAY

These next few days will be toughest ones yet on KlicK-Net. Earlier in the week I saw Zootopia and it made connect with what's special to me: my early days as a little kids. Tomorrow on Nickelodeon and other cable channels, the 2016 Kids' Choice Awards air LIVE with Blake Shelton as the host. Over the years, I have been watching the KCA from my own home and always feel something good, I remember watching the awards show in 2001, Tom Cruise got slimed. So fast forward to today and a bunch of other celebrities have been getting slimed as this is Nickelodeon's way of honoring the best in TV, Movies and Music. Last year's KCA was fantastic, but they always find a way to top it all with something awesome this year's, and what do I have to offer on KlicK-Net you might ask? 
Series Finale

For so many years, I wanted to be an actor and star in a Nick Show, like All That, Kenan & Kel, iCarly, Victorious, Sam & Cat and so many others. While I was in school, starting writing and creating my own shows online and figuring out what kind of show they should be about. I like anything to do with computers and sketch comedies, that's when I created NickCam and NickCam Shorts, adding a few real-life actors, TV Creators, producers and a couple friends and relatives. Then I made a series where I was the main star, but you already know what that is: Rhodey, NY. After three and a half years of doing this, it's time bring the saga to a end, the series finale of Rhodey, NY will be posted later tonight at 7:35PM, and if it were a real, I would say tune at 8PM on Nick for the 1-Hour Special. Thank You for your Support and I'll see you Monday for another huge week of whatever.

CELEBRITY
of the DAY!
Adam Levine
Born: March 18, 1979
Is the lead vocalist for Maroon 5
Currently a coach on The Voice

That's your Celebrity of the Day, Enjoy the KCAs!

Comments