#fakeTV Friday, My B-Day!

#fakeTV
FRiDAY
Happy Birthday 2 Me!

Before we get started, I need to address something that happen earlier on this week. Last Wednesday, while I was working on the latest WebChoice post, the internet service went down, along with the TV cable boxes and phones in my house. My family has been using Verizon since 2012, and it has its Ups and Down, but this prevented us from watching TV, using the phones and Internet for over six hours. My father called the Verizon company, they said that they were having problems with their own computers, so people who also use Verizon in our area were probably having the same problem. The most important part is that we did not panic, we found a ways to entertainment ourselves while waiting, and in the end everything came back online. So what does today begin?
It's my 20th Birthday and I could think of one good way of celebrating. A night at a good restaurant and reflecting back on twenty years on being alive. When you head into your twenties, things begin to change, you have to finally take that big leap from childhood and start planning your future as a young adult. But that's later on, I wanna do something that gets everyone excited right now, with only episode left before the series finale of Rhodey, NY, let's reflect back on previous episodes. To remember the moments that changed this character from a Web sensation to a New Yorker, I wrote a special Top Ten List of the Best Rhodey Episodes Ever! One more thing, be sure to be here Monday for the KlicK-Net 500 where I'll have reach a new milestone and hope to reach yet another.


CELEBRITY
of the DAY!
Zayn Malik
Born: January 12, 1993
Was a member of One Direction
Released newest single "It's You"

That's your Celebrity of the Day, I'm off to enjoy My Day!

Comments