iAmKwame.com Studios: The 300th Post Made by Me

For almost 365 Days, I have brought the classic and current events in all things Television, Sports and Music, and a have created my own original stories. As we are approaching the One-Year Birthday of #iAmKwame.com Studios, the only way to start the celebration early is with 300th Post Ever in the One-Year History of this Blog.


300 POSTS!

There were many highlights I was and wasn't proud of writing, but I'm here to share My Five Favorite Moments from the past year starting with this one:

#1: The Launch Party
"The idea to create his whole blog was that I just finished High School Graduation and I need something to do and keep occupy. I had started the blog to showcase my work Web Design and had visit some other interesting websites, I realized that could take it further. So I made an official announcement days before the launch party, came up with a schedule on what I could do every weekday, and create my own masterpiece."

#2: 1st-Ever ChoiceSports Monday
"In the beginning, I posted more artwork from my Web Design class every Monday for the whole summer of last year. I knew I didn't have enough to share for a whole lifetime so I decided to think of a new theme that would talk about different events and chose sports as a category."

#3: #fakeHalloween Friday!
"When I can't create my own stories, I look to topics that could get people buzzing, Marvel Studios started the their own cinematic universe in 2008 and it has expanded to become global collection of superhero movies. At the same time, Marvel along with DC Entertainment and Warner Bros. announced their full line-ups of upcoming films through the next decade. With Halloween falling on a Friday, I made a special story on what is to come and what is the most anticipating# film that will be in theaters."

#4: Christmas Week
"Christmas is always a wonderful holiday and my family and I celebrate like no other. I did my best to create something festive for a whole week. Even though it was the same ChoiceSports, Top Ten and #fakeTV from every week, these were special because they were all centered one thing: Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!"


#5: Long-Waited Return 

"From late March to early April, I was gearing up for a spring break vacation to Hawaii. That was when I decide to put the blog on hold for a while. Hawaii was a good place to get away from the cold weather, but home is where I've always belonged. The original plan was for us to stay in the tropical state for 2 1/2 weeks, but we only had enough money to stay for one week. I had plan to bring the blog back on April 20 and thanks to those last-minute changes I was given a week early to prepare for the spring season premiere."

That's my full story and my 300th Post is in the BOOKS, Have a Great Day!

Comments