#fakeTV Friday, June 19, 2015

#fakeTV
FRiDAY

June 20, 2014 was an important day for me, for my High School Graduation was an important event and memorable moment. The next day (June 21), I launched my own blogging studio where I take any events that I find interesting and put them all in one big story. Starting Monday, #iAmKwame.com Studios will turn the page on a brand new chapter as it heads into Network.


The new #fakeGAMESHOW entitled "Nickelodeon's Gak Plus Sports" is becoming a huge but #fakeSuccess. Only family has won all three grand prizes available and gotten a free pass to the messiest Slime Wash ever! Will another family accomplish the same task?, can anyone do the impossible in the most toughest sports challenges? These episodes have been planned to air at 6:00PM this evening on Nickelodeon.

Thank You and Join the One-Year Birthday Celebration Monday.

Comments