Last Classwork Monday of the Summer!

HAPPY LABOR DAY!

It's sort of rough day #iAmKwame.com Studios. This is the LAST CLASSWORK MONDAY OF THE SUMMER!, and we're going out with a BANG! Introducing my best work, my favorite work from High School Web Design class, "Spring Fashion 2014". 

I remember these designs from last March, the class was to take pictures of people wearing white clothes and make a new design with them. I do believe I started doing this on St. Patrick's Day and my first idea was the green shamrocks. The first thing to do was to take the pictures to photoshop and select the white clothes. Next, each selection needed to saved since the project was done over a week! Over the past few days, I learned how to make a custom pattern in photoshop for other pictures, so I came up with the Captain America Shield and the Yellow Easter Eggs. To complete the project, I used a Pattern Stamp tool to color in the selections, however I used the same white dress and but used three different patterns. 

Next Week, Classwork Monday will be change to Choice Sports Monday. It will a version of Sports Center on ESPN and will keep track of the Upcoming NFL Season. Other classwork pop out of the blog on several occasions so enjoy what you see and have a GREAT DAY!

Comments