Classwork Monday, August 25, 2014

Pay no attention to what it says on top of the graphic. Today is NOT Mother's Day, it is Classwork Monday. 


This classwork made from Photoshop is a Color Grid. Inside the grid is a heart-shaped version of the Jamaican Flag. If looked closely, it can be seen that not all the square are the same size, some look wide and some look shorter than others. The reason why it say "Happy Mother's Day is because it was meant to be a Mother's Day card for my Mom. One year ago this month, my mom and I went on a week-long vacation to Jamaica, we met some of my relatives and stay at hotel resort. One of the best features of that hotel is that it has a drink bar inside a outdoor pool. So all of this inspired me to make a color grid card that my mom would love. 

It takes many steps to create a color gird, first you have to take a blank picture and make look like a crossword puzzle. Next, I had to put the Jamaican Flag behind the puzzle and selected the some of the smaller middle square to color in. All I did for that was change the hue and saturation to different colors such as red, orange, green, blue and purple. 

MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT: This Thursday Morning, Six Flags plans to reveal all of its plans for its Theme Parks across the United States, So, #iAmKwame.com plans to give a Top 10 countdown on the most interesting park attractions 

Comments