Classwork Monday July 7, 2014

Today's Classwork Monday is a  special logo supreme. Three logos from three classic restaurants, "All New and Improved"

First up is Apple bee's. The Apple bee's logo people see today has a red apple, so during my Web Design class, I changed the font style of the text to look more royal and fancy. I then made a green apple with some gradient color to put on top. 
Next is the logo seen at the middle bottom, 31 Baskin Robbins. As it is my favorite place for ice cream and many others, I decided to this logo a bit simple. The letter text is blue and the number 31 in the middle is a yellowish-orange color. Plus, there is a pink swirl in the background a resembles to ice cream.
Lastly,my favorite restaurant of all time was given a logo upgrade as well, T.G.I. Fridays. The version of TGI Fridays' logo has the black word text inside a red and whited striped box. So I made a roundish box with gradient red and white pattern. Then, I made the text say "#TGIFRIDAYS" and have it blended into the background.   

Now tomorrow, I might be busy with some summer vacation business, but I'll be back as always for what's Trending Now This Tuesday.

Comments