Classwork Monday 21, 2014

Classwork Monday goes up, up and away today with colorful balloons created by yours truly. 


On the left side is a picture of what the colors of the balloons looked before when I found them on Google. The right side shows that five balloons changed color using Photoshop. The technique comes from a photoshop tool called Color Replace which any replace the color of any selected image with another. I also had to use a few other tools to select which balloons I wanted to color. The idea for this was to teach my own lesson to my Web design class. To be honest, I was very nervous to do this, but my teacher gave me a good grade for my report.

Remember the Schedule:
Tomorrow, Trending Now This Tuesday
Wednesday, Viral Wednesday
Thursday, Top 10 News Thursday
Friday, Fake TV Friday


Comments