It's Classwork Monday

Today is Classwork Monday: Where every Monday, I present a special Web Design creation I had done in Thomas A. Edison Career & Technical High School. This one down below is a Christmas Card made last December for my Sister and my Mom. 


I was inspired by the video game "JUST DANCE 2014" and seeing how I wanted to buy this as a Christmas gift for my sister, I made created a card to go with it. I used Adobe Firework CS5 for this project, next, I made my own version of the Just Dance 2014 logo, looked for a Just Dance winter background on Google to go with it, and added other details to added. So now it says "JUST DANCE This New Year's 2014". At the top is an ordinary design I did using just shaped and word texts. I decided to post one design each week with designs made in both Fireworks and Photoshop. 

Be here tomorrow for Trending Now This Tuesday

 

Comments