My Own Animated Gif



Animated Gif Design: Created By Kwame Alexander

In this project, we had to design an animated gif by combining several images into a single gif file. I choose to do my own version of the T.G.I Fridays restaurant logo. I first started by using Adobe Fireworks. Then I used a red and with background and made a text saying “T.G.I. Fridays” but with a different font style. My idea was to take the original Fridays logo and turn into different colored backgrounds and texts. This animated is broken down into twelve different states and timing of appearance. I wanted to do backgrounds colored green & purple, orange & black blue & pink, gray & yellow, etc. To make it more interesting, I went to the T.G.I Fridays website and took screenshots of different food items with titles. Thanks to my Web Design class, I have made something that everyone can look at and enjoy. 


Comments

  1. Hi Kwame,

    your animated gif did indeed turn out to be interesting and eye-catching. Keep up the good work but please try to participate more in the class discussions.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment